Jump to content

Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!

Player Information

  • REAL NAME: Wessel
  • GAMER NAME: Sgt.pooface
  • GENDER: Male
  • AGE: 21
  • LOCATION: Netherlands

Well basicly i am Wessel (aka sgt.pooface) i play on ur servers in bc2, kind of like the people in this community so would like to join to talk and play more with u guys.

i am 21 year old live in the netherlands

hobbys, might be nice to know. I enjoy working on cars alot got my own project going atm lowerd peugeot 207 

also have some army experiance will tell u guys later about that ;)

grts, Sgt pooface

IMG_9077.JPG

INVITED BY: Petebeast85


  Report Apply

User Feedback




10 minutes ago, Reetzweet said:

Awesome, we need more dutch people here:beer: Welcome!

I was in the marines for 2 years, are you in the regular army? (landmacht, infanterie)

I was pantser infantry then i got re assinged to a new possition that i didnt like much so i quited the job.. now working on my truck drivers lisence and going to work in that sector

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sgt.pooface said:

I was pantser infantry then i got re assinged to a new possition that i didnt like much so i quited the job.. now working on my truck drivers lisence and going to work in that sector

Yeah alot of people quit, but thats thnx to the government and their funds cutting. My brother was in the reserves not until long ago, at one point they did not even had enough bullets for their live-training... The organisation of the whole sucks too, we once went to Curaçao for a 3-month period. Turned out they did not brought enough scuba-gear for everyone... Some guys had to byt their own stuff. They got their money back, but it's terribly amateuristic.

Good luck with your truck drivers license, plenty of work and money to be made in the transport sector I think!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Reetzweet said:

Yeah alot of people quit, but thats thnx to the government and their funds cutting. My brother was in the reserves not until long ago, at one point they did not even had enough bullets for their live-training... The organisation of the whole sucks too, we once went to Curaçao for a 3-month period. Turned out they did not brought enough scuba-gear for everyone... Some guys had to byt their own stuff. They got their money back, but it's terribly amateuristic.

Good luck with your truck drivers license, plenty of work and money to be made in the transport sector I think!

Yeh that is the biggest problem i quited.. i had to wait 1 year for my next function as a truck driver in the army (210 transport als ik me niet vergis) i didnt want to sit stil do nothing for a year that is not how i work

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reetzweet said:

Yeah alot of people quit, but thats thnx to the government and their funds cutting. My brother was in the reserves not until long ago, at one point they did not even had enough bullets for their live-training... The organisation of the whole sucks too, we once went to Curaçao for a 3-month period. Turned out they did not brought enough scuba-gear for everyone... Some guys had to buy their own stuff. They got their money back, but it's terribly amateuristic.

Good luck with your truck drivers license, plenty of work and money to be made in the transport sector I think!

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sgt.pooface said:

Yeh that is the biggest problem i quited.. i had to wait 1 year for my next function as a truck driver in the army (210 transport als ik me niet vergis) i didnt want to sit stil do nothing for a year that is not how i work

Yeah, and that way we lose capable men and women. Damn shame.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whats up Wessel, nice to see you here on forum among us :)

Someone will be with you shortly and will give you more detials about the trial process, remmber main thing, have fun :beer:

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome bruh ..

 

If you get bored due no actions you can always contact me and i can recruit you to Peshmerga forces .. and bring sum seed with ya wink wink , you know what i mean umad

 

just jokin , hope you will like our community , see you around

 

6 hours ago, Reetzweet said:

Awesome, we need more dutch people here

We got exceptions .. 

 

Any dutch applies needs to come to ts3 and i need hear his voice tone , if it matches like The blacklisted Squaker , then its no GO umad , u know what i mean 

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, eX-DariuS said:

Welcome bruh ..

 

If you get bored due no actions you can always contact me and i can recruit you to Peshmerga forces .. and bring sum seed with ya wink wink , you know what i mean umad

 

just jokin , hope you will like our community , see you around

 

We got exceptions .. 

 

Any dutch applies needs to come to ts3 and i need hear his voice tone , if it matches like The blacklisted Squaker , then its no GO umad , u know what i mean 

 

 

Haha my english is quite fine i speak better then typing haha

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hawk said:

Whats up Wessel, nice to see you here on forum among us :)

Someone will be with you shortly and will give you more detials about the trial process, remmber main thing, have fun :beer:

I'll be waiting hawk :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 13.10.2016 at 10:12 PM, Sgt.pooface said:

Haha my english is quite fine i speak better then typing haha

we just have one half dutch half british friend who is no welcome here 

 

unlike you, welcome

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Wessel! Nice to see you here.

So your membership status begins with Trial position and you will only be accepted after you reply to this post.

Requirements to be accepted as a Full Member in hellshammers are the following requests

  1. Daily visits and at least 25 forum posts. Please remember in order to pass your trial membership you must be active especially in forums. [ LiveChat on our forum does not count  ]. 
  2. Introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself section. Create a new topic Tell us about yourself.
  • Teamspeak promotes a fun environment while playing games and a good place to get to know other players, and we know that some players are not comfortable talking while playing games or simply never been using teamspeak, but it is really important for you to understand that we use it for many community activities for example team meeting or clan wars. TS.Hellshammers.NET:9988
  • You can also join our Battlelog platoon  you will only be accepted after you reply to this topic :) 
     

please reply to this topic by writing: " Yes I accept the rules "

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites



Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×