Sign in to follow this  
Rhyeplith

No Life Chinese Gamer

First I'm not Chinese :D       -IGN ; Rhyeplith (it means jade forest in elven language. Just search elven prefix suffix from google ^^ )

My name is Damra Rogos, 21years old, born in Cyprus ( lil' island on mediterrean sea.) Currently in Istanbul/Turkey for university. I'm student at Istanbul Technical University Maritime Faculty will be captain in 2 years :) I can speak english, turkish and a bit french + I will start learning italian next month tho.

facebook.com/DamraRogos

post-79-0-91286100-1423857493_thumb.jpg

I'm musician. I play electric guitar. Gibson LesPaul. I really like music. (wanted to say all genres but I hate rap music >.< ) You can always get musical recommends from me ^^ example, from classic music, for piano Chopin - Nocturne, for violin Shira Kammen - Downstream. My idol is Myles Kennedy. Slash playing with him after leaving Guns n' Roses.

My Pc Specs are 4th Generation intel 3.5ghz i7. 4gb Maxwell Nvidia Gtx860m and 16gb Ram Msi Laptop with Cooler Master. Steel series keyboard with lighting, steel series gaming mouse with lighting, steel series siberia headphones with lighting again ofc :D I bought this laptop to play Tera Online smoothly but can't play even at lowest settings :/ But I can play all ultra bf4 around stable 60-80 fps which is good. :D 

I dont like much sports but I go gym and like to play boccia. But I did play futsal ( salloon football) and got some medals ^^ . (I still really dont like football o.o ) I like jogging and camping. (on mountaints with tents not in bf4 with sniper :D )

So thats all for now. If you want to learn more let me know in the comments below :3  Nice to be here, you're all Great !

i'm glad to know you ^^ 

i like music alot i'm not a musician but i have been interested in creating beats and some simple musics

actually i had a dream to be a musician in the way i wanted to but i became a gamer and i'm a total loser now xD

i have crated 2 simply music its SHIT but for a newbie its a huge step, i wish i could continue xD

maybe we can help each other! XD you record some nice and simple chords with your guitar and i edit on it! XD

this is 2 of simple musics i created in past

:D well , we talked to BL , but damn ..

u use lap too?

My lap is MSI dragon edition 2 extreme edition ..

i was about to otder GT80 TITAN but i think ill go with desktop this time .. 

you got nice talents ..

only talent im good at is put bomb inside people pants :D 

and barzany sux :D

That doesn't seem amateur at all Barzany ! 

I don't use soundcloud but I have an account for my backing tracks and riffs. :D Here is a cover of Led Zeppelin - Whola Lotta Love. I hope you guys enjoy it ! 

I'm pretty sure you will enjoy if you like Rock n Roll ! :D

That doesn't seem amateur at all Barzany ! 

I don't use soundcloud but I have an account for my backing tracks and riffs. :D Here is a cover of Led Zeppelin - Whola Lotta Love. I hope you guys enjoy it ! 

I'm pretty sure you will enjoy if you like Rock n Roll ! :D

damn!!