Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
Landola59

Post your screenshot!

some pics from GTA V:

KwTXvPPGpUieByJwfEHf1w_0_0.jpg

Archi drunk af XD

8d2JDe792UiCdLUJoXu5ZQ_0_0.jpg

Archi getting drunk

u2P475Z2l0iLvwbkqd7LHQ_0_0.jpg

Selfie with someone special :P

Ddq7qwxLUEy3UnxPfSEc6A_0_0.jpg

drinking wasn't enough!

HrB_DEDYu0y-YOrGez66ZQ_0_0.jpg

selfie before a heist (Elliot is drunk af XD)

icRUmVOh_U2xBSiVo77hZA_0_0.jpg

another selfie :P

lolol dat middle finger rofl

been months since poor mista shared our session with that stripper , no one gave a fuck or posted

but when a girl posts something everybody jumps .. guys please say no to gender racism , hate yourself and hate your opposite gender .. 

EQUALITY WILL LIVE 

ok , ill fuck off now

been months since poor mista shared our session with that stripper , no one gave a fuck or posted

but when a girl posts something everybody jumps .. guys please say no to gender racism , hate yourself and hate your opposite gender .. 

EQUALITY WILL LIVE 

ok , ill fuck off now

Do you know why everybody reacts when Zel is posting something?

Because in her posts, you don't get the impression that she is mentally unstable or psychopathic. Like in yours.  :fag:

Archi i can comment GTA V: game for... dont know for who( sadistic kids i think) ( no offense mista), maked by... idiots!? sadist?! cruel morons?! Who normal put on game so much cruelty?! kill kitty? kill is too midly spoken! 

Do you know why everybody reacts when Zel is posting something?

Because in her posts, you don't get the impression that she is mentally unstable or psychopathic. Like in yours.  :fag:

hahhahahhaha :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Archi i can comment GTA V: game for... dont know for who( sadistic kids i think) ( no offense mista), maked by... idiots!? sadist?! cruel morons?! Who normal put on game so much cruelty?! kill kitty? kill is too midly spoken! 

here we go again .. 

ZeL , i swear once mista killed a kitten in the game and start t-bagging it .. he needs to get punished

And by the way GTA V is based on realism, also those things happen everyday and worse... the world is cruel only people like me and Archi survive umad and also they didn't add kids in the game because it is inhumane to kill children even in war also there is no pregnant women, just characters that are 21+ and also in GTA IV there were no flyable planes because of the 9/11 incident

There are a lot of facts why GTA isn't as cruel as you think it is imagine battlefield with cats it would be the same, maybe even worse when they would crush them instantly with tanks and LAV's and shoot them with helicopters and drive over them with cars full of c4 or just collapsing a building on them umad

There are a lot of facts why GTA isn't as cruel as you think it is imagine battlefield with cats it would be the same, maybe even worse when they would crush them instantly with tanks and LAV's and shoot them with helicopters and drive over them with cars full of c4 or just collapsing a building on them umad

i would c4 cat jihad ppl , putting c4 on the cat and enemy soldier picking it up saying awwwwwwwwww

then aloha snackbar

kabooooooom

noone is so sic and stupid to make battlefied with cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But as you know cats are getting killed more cruely in real life and they get abbandoned and left on the streets now who was so sick and stupid to put cats in real life? U get my point there? No need to be angry because they put cats in a game lol nobody's even touching them