Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
Landola59

Post your screenshot!

i mean which idiot put inside the game possibility to kill cats?  And which ppl want kill animals on game? Wtf is wrong with u? I know what is real what is game. If u kill cat on real life u go to the prison. U like so cruelty? Kill animals on game is good for u?  I think for me this is end of conversation.  I have my own opninion of this game, ppl who made this game and ppl who protect "kill animals on games". 

now zel deleted me on steam ..

wonder why , because as far as i know i didnt do anything here to offend her ..

it was good experiment thou

my statistics show , that no girl would be my friend .. because i am too honest 

goddammit OBAMA 

u are so fast archi. I dont talk with ppl who thinking: killing animals is good, nvm where rlly life or game. I dont talk with sadistic ppl, and u can be king of ur country or paps.  I think u need search someone like u. Maybe some 14 years old boy who  play GTA only to kill ppl and animals and be "awesome on games". good luck with that. 

u are so fast archi. I dont talk with ppl who thinking: killing animals is good, nvm where rlly life or game. I dont talk with sadistic ppl, and u can be king of ur country or paps.  I think u need search someone like u. Maybe some 14 years old boy who  play GTA only to kill ppl and animals and be "awesome on games". good luck with that. 

huh? am i sadistic ? why are you calling me names ? im 27 year old guy with huge diploma and master degree , and you call me boy 14 years .. dammit , we are a community here doing jokes and so on .. i told you i have raised animals , so many of them .. but its weird to see someone really taking virtual world seriously , its not worth to mess your mind because of things that deosnt really exist .. its weird but yeh ok ..

im king in my country , and ive lived like a king in europe , turkey and cyprus ... just so you know , i got huge personality in RL and got respect from everyone , and my act here is different because its virtual world and its something like imagination not reality .. so i hope you dont take this imaginary world seriously 

its your choice but please dont judge me for something i didnt do , or something that doesnt exist ..

Me? Wtf did I do? XD xD

Yeah thanks to Landola you "found" it xD

you bastard , you turned her against me for something i didnt do ..

i promote you to Master Troll VI 

congratz

I think I better pick my potatoes on farmville or I'll be hungry for the whole month :(umad