RogueMedal

Introducing the RogueMedal

Greeting head-bashing HellsHammers folks!

The name is RogueMedal (in-game) and Jake (in RL). Currently 20 years old and living in the Netherlands. Been a BFBC2 player since 2 months after launch and stopped playing it for nearly 2 years and recently returned. Came across your server and FINALLY there were some people having a proper laugh at the chat so added the server to my favorites and kept returning. Few days back you guys begged me to join.... No just kiddin I asked it myself and so here I am :D  

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully we gonna have a good time on the battlefield. Just said:  watch out for Hawk and his terrible jokes  umad pretend like you find them funny because he is admin, you will get a kick if you don't laugh on teamspeak about them (this sentece could contain sarcasm). Have a good day jake :beer:

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully we gonna have a good time on the battlefield. Just said:  watch out for Hawk and his terrible jokes  umad pretend like you find them funny because he is admin, you will get a kick if you don't laugh on teamspeak about them (this sentece could contain sarcasm). Have a good day jake :beer:

Oeh thanks for the advice, luckily he probably haves NO clue this is about him ^^

u want a ban m8?