Sign in to follow this  
Helvetios

[C#] Programming Service

Hello my fellow faggots

Some of you know that I am in a programmer apprenticeship. I have already almost done 3 of 4 years and after summer holidays I will start the planning for my finals.

I really like programming but I have to improve my skills a bit for my final practical exams, because my enterprise sucks (I have to learn by myself, because they are too lazy to show me the stuff)  :D

So here's my offer. If you want anything coded as a programm, like a little tool or something, I can do this four you for free!

I want to improve myself and get faster in coding.

I'm coding in C# .NET (WPF) and want to show you one or two things, I've already coded, to show you guys, what you can expect:

Database Access Tool (No screenshots, because the application is atm stored on my enterprise PC):

- If a client doesn't have SQL Management Studio you can use my DB Access Tool

- Simple login and and querys

- save query and login function

Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 Trainers

- Little trainers for the Dark Souls-Series

- Shows exact values instead of only progressbars

- Freeze and Soul / Soulmemory Setter function

- Boss wiki with search function

- global screenshot feature

Note: I'm not a hacker ;-) I just had fun in programming this stuff...

Screenshots (Dark souls 2 Trainer):

Main.png      

Hacks.png

Wiki.png

Settings.png

info.png

If you are interested or just know something I could do please make a comment or send me a PM, it would be really helpful for me :)

Thanks and greets Tim aka. Nic0lasCage aka. Helvetios

lelelelel i always wondered who makes trainers, now i know - bored students :D

i have an idea for you, could you make a little app that shows current network usage? I like to know if my pc is downloading something atm, so some little graph with current/average/top speed or something like that, if you know what i mean.

:wub:

lelelelel i always wondered who makes trainers, now i know - bored students :D

i have an idea for you, could you make a little app that shows current network usage? I like to know if my pc is downloading something atm, so some little graph with current/average/top speed or something like that, if you know what i mean.

:wub:

i use roccat power grid for dat ..

its great and dope 

Gonna have to do this shit anyway soon at work to get more used to programming

please make a voice changer that it will change your voice into female 100% , so i can fool around ts3 and making my guys horny ..and then changing my voice to original to make them throw up so hard until their guts come out ..

please make a voice changer that it will change your voice into female 100% , so i can fool around ts3 and making my guys horny ..and then changing my voice to original to make them throw up so hard until their guts come out ..

Well, I think this will be hard if my 150$ Headsets "female voice" sounds like a shemale if I activate it xD