Wanna say hey to all.Some of you already saw me ingame.I play bfbc2 mostly as long range recon but i dont have problems with all classes.My gamig history goes back to quake,cs,battlefield 2,2142 and 3 but im getting to old for the new games.Ingame nick RedFenrir88 with clantag SNP (me,my bro,my gf and a good friend of me).See you on the field.

I see more and more ppl crying about my 88 ingame.Yes i was a Nazi long time ago.My nickname is in every game the same so it will be not changed.True is I give a shit about some crying ppl.Some of you already know me a bit better but if someone have some questions,please ask me via pm or steam.And remember just one thing,its a game,not rl.Politics,sexuality and color doesnt matter in games :)

hello 

i am very very cool innocent person , if you need anything let me or mista know , we will be with you to assist you with every problem you face in here and hells servers , anything ok? if i am not available then go to mista he is also my partner for solving great hells members issues ..

cheers mate , welcome , see you around

yolo swag