Sign in to follow this  
Beverly

Games you would never play?

So far, I have resisted the urge to play World of Warcraft, though it is insanely popular with most of my friends. Some are extremely addicted. One of my best friends poured three years of his life into this game.  During his WoW addiction, I rarely saw him.   I don't have room in my life for that kind of committment.

I guess one day I will download and play it, but I'm holding out for now.

Anyway, what are some games you would never play, even though others love them so much?

It will be kinda off-topic but no one will ever buy any single player game right? :D I mean rocksmith kinda games are singleplayer and has a lot of dlc's. If I want to buy every dlc it costs around 1.000 $. Let's say you have all songs, new dlc coming with only 1 song. You have to pay for 1 song. Offcourse I will download it via torrent. Is there anyone buying it?

League of legends... I rather stick cactus in my ass while stanting in my head and singing Russian national anthem....

I have played LoL... but not since my other computer.  I'm hesitant to download onto this computer.  I don't need yet another game addiction.  :/

Most of my friends play this.  It would likely take time away from every other game I want to play if I got into it.  At least, that's been true for the people I know who play LoL.

cmon

no scary games at all 

especially the new cancelled silent hill 

this shit was real 

Well now that you mentioned it, I might have to :(

I am not good with scary games.  Stupid Amnesia scared me and that's not even scary.  :/

Well now that you mentioned it, I might have to :(

I am not good with scary games.  Stupid Amnesia scared me and that's not even scary.  :/

i already have minor heart condition .. and if i play amnesia? , well at least i would be playing it while in toilet lol , just in case

i already have minor heart condition .. and if i play amnesia? , well at least i would be playing it while in toilet lol , just in case

No weapons, no defense but to run and hide.  How is that remotely fair? :(

Actually, I like the detail in the graphics on this game.

Just something about that appeals to me.