Sign in to follow this  
Beverly

Most common reasons people hack in games?

Most legit statistics of the reason using hacks are :

1- Trolling reasons : this kind of users will get banned in a matter of a week , because they will use all the rage features inside the hack such as Kill all feature back in BF3 , dice took their time until they fixed the glitch , or setting the aimbot to 360 degree and auto aimbot kill to bring everyone down who is visible to radar , and the point of doing this is to make people cry and hurt other , or hurt someone elses server for personnel reason or advertising your hack to get more people in ... 

2- sense of being left out from other players and communities due inexperience of the game , lack of skill , or bad PC that cant give you advantages to get better and it leads them to buy the hack because they can afford that amount of monthly sub to it .. 

3-Simply to show dominance and get attention , this requires a huge knowledge of hacking experience , 1st they watch legit videos of how legits play and how they act , and they set their setups according to those behaviors and start playing with the hack and believe me even if you spectate him/her for months you wont find any hole in the behavior , until AC systems such as VAC or PB detects them .. 

these are main reasons , and believe me they are real.. also if companies such DICE or any other big names like activision followed SOE Sony Online Entertainment , they can get rid off every single coder or programmer who makes the hacks .. you know why? i wont name a worlds biggest hacking community , but what happened to them was hilarious and was pretty badass , so this hacking company made a hack for Planet side 2 , SOE simply couldnt detect them because the programmer is simply a legend and no one in the world can compete with him , this is simple truth , so it drove john smedley THE FUCKIN PRESIDENT OF SOE crazyyyyy simple as that , he tweeted and mentioned one of the senior staff of the hacking community and telling him scumbag and douchebag and get ill ban u wherever you go and get better in the game or go get another hobby .. it didnt stop the hacking company but it made them furious , so smedley the freaking president of SOE made this deal personnel and almost fuck this guys up right in the ass .. so hacking company dropped the support for this PS2 hack ... because you simply dont mess with a worlds biggest brand .. 

5xvcig.jpg

so here is the story ladies ... 

i have more interesting stories , there are a lot of badasses out there , but there is only 2 coders in this world that no one can compete them .. 

anyways .. DONT HACK BECAUSE YOU WILL GET BANNED SOONER OR LATER ...

It's not all about only gameplay hacks..

Lack of emphaty. I got hacked a lot in steam. I have some valuable items and people trying to spam me too much. Sending link hoping me to click. They don't think what would I feel if this happens to me? That's why.

It's not all about only gameplay hacks..

Lack of emphaty. I got hacked a lot in steam. I have some valuable items and people trying to spam me too much. Sending link hoping me to click. They don't think what would I feel if this happens to me? That's why.

this hacks are illegal and the ones who does this are people with no respect or manners , even the game hacking website forbid such thing and never does it .. they dont even make hacks for things that can be bought inside game , like weapons etc..  but people who hacks others property are the ones who need to be criminalized , this happened to me once , when someone hacked by bf3 account , he didnt know who he is messing with :D , just went to a friend , we found the IP , we tracked him and found him in sweden , we contacted our local police they let us use their system and contacted police from there with huge evidence ...

result? he got caught , it wasnt just me but he was one of the biggest thieves that they ever caught , i mean cyber thieve according to their police.. so if you have resources you can catch them .. and its easy

this hacks are illegal and the ones who does this are people with no respect or manners , even the game hacking website forbid such thing and never does it .. they dont even make hacks for things that can be bought inside game , like weapons etc..  but people who hacks others property are the ones who need to be criminalized , this happened to me once , when someone hacked by bf3 account , he didnt know who he is messing with :D , just went to a friend , we found the IP , we tracked him and found him in sweden , we contacted our local police they let us use their system and contacted police from there with huge evidence ...

result? he got caught , it wasnt just me but he was one of the biggest thieves that they ever caught , i mean cyber thieve according to their police.. so if you have resources you can catch them .. and its easy

Like you said, these hackers who break into accounts are thieves and criminals same as if they broke into a house.  They take something that is not their property and think it's OK because it's online.  But, you know, it's not OK.  Because someone's real life hours and real life money went into that account.  I was hacked too on one of my game accounts.  He took all the game currency and everything there and I had nothing, no weapons, armor. How do you combat with nothing?  I had all my levels, at least.  And, from what I know, very lucky that I did not lose the account.  It was a very depressing situation.  But, I used it as incentive to level skills that required no game moneys.  And, I got past it and just earned more.  So I'm OK now.  I grew from the experience and better than ever, though I'm sure that hacker is same loser he always was. :P

The word 'hack' is very common in games and often refers to finding an exploit in a game and using it to your own advantage.  So for that reason, hacking might just be a way to get an advantage over someone else.

In some games, the word, 'hack' means to steal, as in to take game currency or gear or steal accounts.  In that situation, hacking is done for real world monetary gain as the content of those accounts is likely sold to others.

Maybe they hack or exploit glitches in a game because they don't know how to play the game otherwise.  If a person is good at a game, if they have skill there is no need to hack.  Then again, there are some skilled gamers who just want to hack because it's fun or can be done.

There isn't much hack in games nowadays but abusing glitches is kinda hacking so have to be avoided also.

In terms of MMORPG games, the currency or 'gold' is always a valuable commodity for hackers- i.e. someone who steals or accesses another person's account.  They take the stuff, sell it in the real world and get cash. 

Or, they sell the account.