Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
heavyman

Rust Experimental

i love the forest (also a survival game but only up to 4 players) i was also thinking bout buying rust, but i dont have money atm._.

but i just saw, that i have rust in my family libary(me and my friends are sharing some games) so i could download it to give it a shot :D

i love the forest (also a survival game but only up to 4 players) i was also thinking bout buying rust, but i dont have money atm._.

but i just saw, that i have rust in my family libary(me and my friends are sharing some games) so i could download it to give it a shot :D

yeah pls do that :D

I bought Rust on impulse and tried to load it on Steam and it didn't work on my computer.  The Steam game trailer makes it look so amazing.  So I will definitely play this once I get a computer with better graphics. 

I dont have enough RAM to launch haha

I bought Rust on impulse and tried to load it on Steam and it didn't work on my computer.  The Steam game trailer makes it look so amazing.  So I will definitely play this once I get a computer with better graphics. 

sorry to hear about that u buyed the game and its not even working umad

sorry to hear about that u buyed the game and its not even working umad

Rust was only $20 on Steam, which is not really a lot.  But, it's the principle of the thing, the game should at least work.  Well, at least I own that game from now on and it will work on any computer.  Just wanted that game so much after watching the Steam promotional video.  They made it look so cool.  Anyway, I bet Rust will be $5 for the Christmas sale.  :/

This is why I should never buy games full price on Steam.  Will I never learn my lesson? :(

Rust was only $20 on Steam, which is not really a lot.  But, it's the principle of the thing, the game should at least work.  Well, at least I own that game from now on and it will work on any computer.  Just wanted that game so much after watching the Steam promotional video.  They made it look so cool.  Anyway, I bet Rust will be $5 for the Christmas sale.  :/

This is why I should never buy games full price on Steam.  Will I never learn my lesson? :(

and that steam promotional video is soo old xD there have been huge changes in game from that video.

I think Rust doesn't get now any cheaper because it is early access title atm.

and that steam promotional video is soo old xD there have been huge changes in game from that video.

I think Rust doesn't get now any cheaper because it is early access title atm.

hehe :)  I should watch some of the newer game play videos for Rust.  But, then I will see what I'm missing and want to play it even more.  :(