ReveN

Skyrim madnes returns :O

not my level :((((((((( and i could buy sli. :( or gtx 850m. But i listened some "experts" :( fckien gay forums with fckien experts.... Cpu is more important... u neeed 4 cores... all games need 4 cores... fckien nabs...

not my level :((((((((( and i could buy sli. :( or gtx 850m. But i listened some "experts" :( fckien gay forums with fckien experts.... Cpu is more important... u neeed 4 cores... all games need 4 cores... fckien nabs...

You can't SLI in a laptop. And you can't upgrade a laptop GPU either (in most cases, I wouldn't bet on it). You could get an external GPU though, hard as hell to install but works very well. And no, cpu is far from more important, currently there is 0 games that require 4 cores to be smooth. Some games require a dual core with hyperthreading as a minimum to even launch (Far Cry 4 and Dragon age: Inguisition come to mind) but with some file tweaking they could be run easily with just a dual core. Sure I suggest getting a quad-core if you can just for the multitasking but honestly you don't really need it. All in all, for smooth game experience GPU is way more important, but it all comes down to balance. If you have a 2GHz Celeron with a damn GTX 980Ti you are likely to stutter in every single game you come accross but if you have a, say, 3GHz i3 3220 and a GTX 780 you WILL run every single game out there smoothly.

Yea, ive noticed it tooo late :(. And i have gpu that i can make sli from it. Lenovo y510p have ultrabay. I can put off DVD driver and put in extra gpu :P. But it is not makeing that much difference. Ofc i could run Witcher 3 on low without cut's. But it's not what im looking for. Im gonna try to safe some money, and get new notebook for a year. Maybe im gonna win some Boxing/Muay Thai/Kick-Boxing competition and earn some extra cash. But for now. Im playing onyl skyrim, LoL and BC2. So my pc is enough. And my friend Have similar GPU, but 2 core CPU. And how his system is working and how mine is. Well, huge difference. Mine is like 0 cuts. His have some troubles. But games are working damn same. But he gave 2k for his one, and i gave 3k for my one. Well i have extra backlighting keyboard :P

My  graphics mods (the FPS hungry ones) are:

Realvision ENB

Verdant, a grass plugin

Flora overhaul

Realistic Water Two

Project Reality: Climates of Tamriel

Cinematic Fire Effects 2 HD

Skyrim HD 2K Textures

Then I have around 50 graphic tweaks, not a lot of performance  hit in them.

70 other random mods, I can get a pet Doge (FUCK YEAH)

for quest mods I have:

Falskaar

Wyrmstooth

Helgen Reborn

Alternative Start

well the pvp wasnt nerfed this way, it was just made playable because the amount of players was decreased so the graphic lags arent this hard any more.

Me and my friends had some rlly funny hours at the beginning. Our main pvp campagin was a small one with just a few hundred players. mostly there were enough to capture a fort if all would be there. but most time there werent.

So 1 day we stood there a whole day and defended our fort against ~30 of the aldmeri dominion, and held it until late evening. We were just 8-10 :D

but after we went offline they got it :(

You are a boss, good sir :D

And, I'm sorry for your loss :(