Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
Beverly

First thing you do every morning?

First thing I do every morning when I wake up at 6 AM is shut off my clock and turn on my computer and go to work.  I don't even leave my room for at least an hour.  I have a very nice five second commute to work.  I feel sorry for people that drive a long way.  :( Also, it works out, because I don't drive.

When I finally get coffee around eight AM it really feels good because by then, I'm having caffeine withdrawal :/

It depends am i in what shift. If night shift i drive to sleep at the morning umad

Morning shift = I pee and then wash my teeth and go to work.

Evening shift = last night went playing some games so usually when i wake up ill go to work xD

I wake up, look out of the window to check the weather and then stumble to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I have a day off, I wake up, start the computer and get my breakfast from the kitchen and watch some videos while eating ^^

and then u vomit swears on some wixxers umad

i used to write down my dreams on a paper and record everything i could remember on my dream, but these days i go to work at 12 till 8am ;( guess i dont have mornings anymore

Sometimes life changes in weird ways, especially when you get a job with crazy work hours.

Before I got a full time job, I had a lot of time like that too - mornings to myself - gaming all day - just time for anything and everything and I wasted time so much.  I don't even know what I was doing with myself.  I could have gotten a four year degree with all the time I wasted.  Then I got a job and started working a 12 hour shift and then no more free time.  Sometimes I look at my friends who are unemployed or can't work and see how they're playing games all day and think that used to be me and what a waste of life that is.  I'm not judging, just saying that I can't be that way anymore. 

I don't miss not working. Well, at first it was hard waking up so early.  But now it's very routine.   I'm a work-a-holic- it's like an addiction now and if I can't work, I get stressed and bored and games don't fill that hole in my life in the same way work does.

Mornings for me:

Alarm clock 5:30, I crawl out of bed 6:00, I read the news and if possible make some coffee, then I just drive to work 6:15/6:30

Usually I am back home somewhere around 17.00 - 18.00.

Nowadays I sleep like 4-6 hours per night and I don't think my body needs more sleep, I don't feel like it. Let's see what this does me after 10 years of working umad These 5 years have gone well tho. 

Mornings for me:

Alarm clock 5:30, I crawl out of bed 6:00, I read the news and if possible make some coffee, then I just drive to work 6:15/6:30

Usually I am back home somewhere around 17.00 - 18.00.

Nowadays I sleep like 4-6 hours per night and I don't think my body needs more sleep, I don't feel like it. Let's see what this does me after 10 years of working umad These 5 years have gone well tho. 

When I was a teen, I could exist off one hour sleep, staying up 24 hours at a time.  I tried that last night, just getting four hours sleep and was really miserable all day until i got a nap. 

well mine is simple

1st thing i try to do is not fall down , today i didnt go to work , why? i woke up trying to shut my alarm , then suddenly i fell down and kept sleeping on ground .. wake up to see my niece playing doctor on me and she says oh he is alive , yet i dont know to be scared or not ..  

normal days i wake up , put my lap in bag jump in car drive like fast and furious but the retard version of it , insult whole drivers in the road , get in work have a nice Jordanian coffee  then sit , finish some useless work .. thats all .. 

well mine is simple

1st thing i try to do is not fall down , today i didnt go to work , why? i woke up trying to shut my alarm , then suddenly i fell down and kept sleeping on ground .. wake up to see my niece playing doctor on me and she says oh he is alive , yet i dont know to be scared or not ..  

normal days i wake up , put my lap in bag jump in car drive like fast and furious but the retard version of it , insult whole drivers in the road , get in work have a nice Jordanian coffee  then sit , finish some useless work .. thats all .. 

I wish that I could sleep like that, anywhere and everywhere

I get so tired sometimes but if I'm not in bed and everything isn't just perfect (dim lights, no noise, nice room temperature), then I can't sleep for hours.  :(  That's how it was last night.  I had tea at six pm and it kept me awake in bed till almost one am :(   I over slept by about forty minutes :(

there's 2 ways my mornings can go

option 1: grab something with alcohol in it, drink it, brush your teeth and go to school or work or whatever

option 2: make coffee because you are poor ass student who has no money for alcohol mostly, drink the coffee, brush your teeth and go to school or work or whatever

yes I am underaged and no I don't give a single shit

on weekends: grab that fucking beer I've hiden the day before under my bed so I can heal the hangover.

during the week: say "kurwa, ja pierdolę..." then try to reach my alarmclock without getting out of the bed. :D (yep i keep it at distance so I have to stand up if I want to turn it off...)

on weekends: grab that fucking beer I've hiden the day before under my bed so I can heal the hangover.

during the week: say "kurwa, ja pierdolę..." then try to reach my alarmclock without getting out of the bed. :D (yep i keep it at distance so I have to stand up if I want to turn it off...)

kurwaaaa

i have two cups of coffee and play pc about an hour then breakfest.

Sometimes... but not often... i shut off the alarm and reset it for seven am and go back to sleep and hope no one noticed.  :(

That tiny bit of extra sleep really does help with my day.  On days I don't get a little extra sleep, I am grumpy all day

No one wants to see that! :/

I usually wake between 4:30 and 6am, no alarm needed, you know us old people :)  i immediately craawwwwwl to the coffee pot and ground some fresh coffee beans for delicious start to the day, and read news for about 30 minutes while watching news on tv. 

fresh ground coffee at 430am while it is still dark outside and while the house is still quiet is my favorite time of the day! my highschoolers are up at 6ish and the never ending day begins!:smoke:

I usually wake between 4:30 and 6am, no alarm needed, you know us old people :)  i immediately craawwwwwl to the coffee pot and ground some fresh coffee beans for delicious start to the day, and read news for about 30 minutes while watching news on tv. 

fresh ground coffee at 430am while it is still dark outside and while the house is still quiet is my favorite time of the day! my highschoolers are up at 6ish and the never ending day begins!:smoke:

I think that I said this before, but this past month or so I started drinking coffee again.  And really it's the only thing that helps me stay awake now all day.  I'm just so tired if I don't have coffee.  Though sometimes, I make instant coffee with just hot milk and it chills me out.  :)

I like it so much more than coffee made with water.  I think you can only do this for instant coffee though. 

I think that I said this before, but this past month or so I started drinking coffee again.  And really it's the only thing that helps me stay awake now all day.  I'm just so tired if I don't have coffee.  Though sometimes, I make instant coffee with just hot milk and it chills me out.  :)

I like it so much more than coffee made with water.  I think you can only do this for instant coffee though. 

Ah coffee. The magical liquid! I am roasting my own now, and the freshness is amazing! i would give up beer before i gave up coffee :lol:blasphemy i know!!! but it is true...

1st i open curtains. Then i will put some pants on and go to pee :D After that i will drink some coffee and eat if i'm hungry. Then i will brush my teeth and go to school :)

At weekends i just turn on the computer and go to kitchen to get some coffee and sandwich.

On 10/21/2015, 12:11:00, hew91 said:

Ah coffee. The magical liquid! I am roasting my own now, and the freshness is amazing! i would give up beer before i gave up coffee :lol:blasphemy i know!!! but it is true...

Seven AM atm, drinking coffee now :)

On 10/21/2015, 1:11:26, Aloe said:

1st i open curtains. Then i will put some pants on and go to pee :D After that i will drink some coffee and eat if i'm hungry. Then i will brush my teeth and go to school :)

At weekends i just turn on the computer and go to kitchen to get some coffee and sandwich.

I should eat more in the morning but it makes me tired then I want to go back to sleep :(

on mondays when i have to go to college i wake up at 7 then get a bus and a tram to school then sit behind a pc for 9 hours on A FUCKING WOODEN STOEL :DudeComeOn:and then about 4ish back to the tram and bus get how fire up my pc Or Go to the gym start with in 5 secs drop my bags play some games maybe some homework, on my days off i just sleep all day then wake up at 6pm and turn on my pc to play games or homework or go to the gym