Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
Beverly

First thing you do every morning?

5 hours ago, Cpt. Dutch said:

on mondays when i have to go to college i wake up at 7 then get a bus and a tram to school then sit behind a pc for 9 hours on A FUCKING WOODEN STOEL :DudeComeOn:and then about 4ish back to the tram and bus get how fire up my pc Or Go to the gym start with in 5 secs drop my bags play some games maybe some homework, on my days off i just sleep all day then wake up at 6pm and turn on my pc to play games or homework or go to the gym

i heard you look like a tower , but a walking and speaking tower umad yolo

SCience says if u fap before going to bed 1. you sleep better 2. stress relief 3. sexy dreams 4. treat yo self ( If it's been an especially long, grueling day at work or school, think of a late-night pre-zzz's FAP session as the perfect reward for all your hard work. )

Fap-meme.png

5 hours ago, Cpt. Dutch said:

SCience says if u fap before going to bed 1. you sleep better 2. stress relief 3. sexy dreams 4. treat yo self ( If it's been an especially long, grueling day at work or school, think of a late-night pre-zzz's FAP session as the perfect reward for all your hard work. )

Fap-meme.png

tmpvlxobL.jpg

On 11/16/2015, 6:54:16, Cpt. Dutch said:

on mondays when i have to go to college i wake up at 7 then get a bus and a tram to school then sit behind a pc for 9 hours on A FUCKING WOODEN STOEL :DudeComeOn:and then about 4ish back to the tram and bus get how fire up my pc Or Go to the gym start with in 5 secs drop my bags play some games maybe some homework, on my days off i just sleep all day then wake up at 6pm and turn on my pc to play games or homework or go to the gym

That does not sound at all comfortable.  :(

But yeah, I like how your days off go.  gj on that.  :D

On 11/18/2015, 5:12:32, Jebu said:

no need to, netherland will sink in the sea if the sealvl is rising a bit umad

lol wow! I'm gone a few days and where this conversation went. :P

And yeah i hope not, I want to visit the Netherlands soon as two of my best friends live over there.  :/

On 11/23/2015, 4:54:13, Cpt. Dutch said:

where in the Netherlands are you going:P

Amsterdam, of course :)

Everything there sounds amazing :)

One of my friends says it rains all the time, which is fine with me.

I was reading online and found some possibly useful tips for tourists, one being don't look like a tourist or you will get pickpocketed.  (where isn't that true? lol)

Don't accept free cookies or drinks from 'friendly' strangers.  Again, a good idea in any place.

Don't buy or rent a bicycle from a random on the street, it's almost always stolen.  I don't know how much of that is true but I'm going with it.

No thank you to french fries with mayo, which I have read is the only option - not ketchup, eww that's just wrong.  Though my great grandmother was Dutch and considered an excellent cook.  I can't wait to try out some of the foods she would have enjoyed as a child.

I want to see the tulips, first hand and take a canal ride to see the sights.  :)

I am not so much into the 'coffee shops' unless they are actually selling coffee but yeah :P

On 11/28/2015 at 9:28 AM, Cpt. Dutch said:

yh those bike thief:furself: fuck off back to poland

canal ride you see alot of coffee shops and red lights

tullips not sure if you will find them in amsterdam but goodluck

you NEED to find Stroopwafels

stroopwafel-syrup-caramel-waffle.jpg

wow! That looks amazing! This can't be a real thing?  :D

And, now I'm hungry :P

For sure, going to try this.  Thanks.