Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
Beverly

First thing you do every morning?

On 1/13/2016 at 11:12 AM, Kobalt said:

Every morning, the first thing I do is having breakfast then washing my teeth and depends if it's school day or not , if it is then take the bus to high school and if it is weekend going on my computer x)

I'm on the computer within a minute of waking up.  Sometimes, I fall asleep with the laptop next to me (closed), so it's easy just to wake up and get online/in game.  Some mornings, I don't leave my bedroom for an hour after I wake up.  I miss early morning coffee - still feel groggy without it.  :default_sad:

trying to find my phone while performing the walk of death -> getting up, step on shoes, step on bottles and sometimes stepping on my cables.

Just because I'm too lazy to place my glasses + phone near my bed because then I would never wake up for work.

On 2/17/2016 at 1:23 PM, GERElliot said:

trying to find my phone while performing the walk of death -> getting up, step on shoes, step on bottles and sometimes stepping on my cables.

Just because I'm too lazy to place my glasses + phone near my bed because then I would never wake up for work.

This morning was stupid Daylight savings time start, 'spring forward', so I had to set clock forward by one hour before bed - which translated to one less hour sleep.  Not sure why they still do Daylight savings time here, it's not really relevant.  Why? So we get one extra hour of daylight?  Maybe some of us don't like daylight? or, prefer living in a cave.  Leave my clock alone!  I went to sleep before 10 pm and woke up at '6 am' - technically 5 am.  Still groggy.  :(

On 3/12/2016 at 8:33 AM, ralphbecker said:

Punching alarm clock.

Punching?  You're being too gentle. :P  Alarm clocks are evil... but necessary.  If i could shut off the computer before midnight and go to sleep, then I would not need an alarm clock anymore.  Lately, one stupid game is taking over my life and keeping me up till about 1 am :/

15 minutes ago, Beverly said:

Punching?  You're being too gentle. :P  Alarm clocks are evil... but necessary.  If i could shut off the computer before midnight and go to sleep, then I would not need an alarm clock anymore.  Lately, one stupid game is taking over my life and keeping me up till about 1 am :/

Time to buy a hammer?

1 hour ago, Beverly said:

. 1 stupid game and I am up till 5 am umad

So first thing I do in the morning? I go to sleep

And i was on training yesterday, but i was like 1h late, cus thought it will start in 20, instead of 19. So after it was done, i asked trainer, if i can do some heavy bag training for 20 mins on my own, cus i was late in training, he agreed and watched me. He said that i have lot of power ^^, and beside my attitude to stay in one place, im doing pretty well. But, if i want to go to some tournaments, i gotta lose some fat, and gain stamina. So about whats my first thing i do when i wake up. I hope it will be running. I am starting tomorrow guys, so fingers crossed for me ;).

Waking up gently and then getting on to do some push ups, after this its coffee time not one or two more likely three -because coffee is love and life and enjoying the silence :D After this ,right now, i go for my internship :D All doing between 5a.m when at work 7a.m :D 

On 4/15/2016 at 6:40 AM, ReveN said:

And i was on training yesterday, but i was like 1h late, cus thought it will start in 20, instead of 19. So after it was done, i asked trainer, if i can do some heavy bag training for 20 mins on my own, cus i was late in training, he agreed and watched me. He said that i have lot of power ^^, and beside my attitude to stay in one place, im doing pretty well. But, if i want to go to some tournaments, i gotta lose some fat, and gain stamina. So about whats my first thing i do when i wake up. I hope it will be running. I am starting tomorrow guys, so fingers crossed for me ;).

Best of luck! I am not much for working out since we moved houses.  I am just taking it easy for a year and then going to scramble to the gym 

On 6/1/2016 at 5:34 AM, DieHund said:

Waking up gently and then getting on to do some push ups, after this its coffee time not one or two more likely three -because coffee is love and life and enjoying the silence :D After this ,right now, i go for my internship :D All doing between 5a.m when at work 7a.m :D 

Coffee, yes!  Pushups no! :P

I am glad you can be so awake in the morning.  

13 hours ago, Beverly said:

Best of luck! I am not much for working out since we moved houses.  I am just taking it easy for a year and then going to scramble to the gym 

Coffee, yes!  Pushups no! :P

I am glad you can be so awake in the morning.  

Well hi Beverly, we didn't see you here for a while :beer:

You Germans realy need to have order, don't ya? xD

My morning is more like "fek, I'm late" then burning my throat cause got no time to wait the coffee to cool down ay bit, then 500m sprint to the bus stop. :P

On 6/3/2016 at 10:02 AM, Landola59 said:

Well hi Beverly, we didn't see you here for a while :beer:

hehe! :)

Nice to see you all again.  I'm rarely in games or forums much these days. 

It has been very busy at work this past few months, some new projects.  I am working 20 hours a day.  Very likely, everything will settle into a normal routine and I will have more time for forums and games then :)

P.S.  I told my coworker about you and gave your forum link.  He likes games too. 

On 6/3/2016 at 10:16 AM, DieHund said:

Haha iam so awake in the morning because i do the push ups, forcing yourself once, then it keep getting easier :D 

MFG

DieHund

:lol:

That sounds like too much work :P 

I think I would rather just sleep :)

On 6/3/2016 at 10:20 AM, Ruoja said:

You Germans realy need to have order, don't ya? xD

My morning is more like "fek, I'm late" then burning my throat cause got no time to wait the coffee to cool down ay bit, then 500m sprint to the bus stop. :P

That happened to me this morning.  :/

I woke up to the screaming alarm clock, which said 7 AM.  And, i was like Nooooooooooooooo!  because that's an hour late 

But it turned out that my clock was set forward an hour, so it was only 6:00 AM which is the exact right time to wake up :)