Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
ReveN

Your Dreams.

I was just deleting almost all games from my PC, after rethinking my life, and comes to me idea about topic like this on Hells. 

This topic is to share or eventually talk about our life goals/dreams. If you think you have no dreams/goals, then you just forgot about them/resigned and fall into grey shity reality(or maybe you just reached them ). Don't be shy ;)

My one is to become heavyweight boxing champion. I always loved to watch fights, after my first boxing sparing, always wanted to fight. To become legend of martial arts :P. What more can i say... Wish me luck ;)

Good to share @ReveN but games is not what prevents you from chasing your dreams. really, everyone one addicted to something there is time for everything you just spend it too much on games xD

I would like to open my self too, I always wanted to became a music producer, creating musics and sharing was my dreams :mr-feel:  

these are 2 musics i created  when i was training on a software too bad if i only trained harder and leave the stupid games that im addicted to 

6 hours ago, PeteBeast85 said:

ReveN, you'd beat The Great Fraud Glass Jaw Wilder right now :D. How tall are you? Just promise me you'll never go full jab and grab like Clinchko.

Ty man <3 Im 187cm tall. :) I promise i will never do this, its so gaylike thing, there should be minus points for doing it allover. I hate Klitschko's brothers fighting style, same Runweather, I love style of Mike Tyson, Rocky Marciano, Muhammad Ali. And for now, i love watching Gennedy Golovkin's fights. He is for now best boxer for me. He have truly heart to fight. 

@BARZANY for me games are really bad thing, i have left only BFBC2/SW:KOTOR2/Life is strange for now. First, because i know i can stop it every time i want, and i love playing on Hells server too much. KOTOR, because im on the end of the game and i want to see how much extended edition have, and Life is strange becouse its beautiful game, and making decisions, seeing consequences is really nice. I had really big problem with CS:GO. I wasn't going on my classes, ding homeworks or anything, becouse of that. So i had to delete it. 

And you shouldn't leave you're music dreams. I have really specific music taste(mostly epic music / alternative rock) but this two are not harming my ears, so they cant be bad :).

26 minutes ago, Landola59 said:

Barzany damn man, I didn't know this side of you at all. That music is totally out from my category but I still like it. I have found out that you are talented guy... And your talents go waste there.

ye he is a talented cunt , but he has low self confident and too much negativity in him , i tried encourage him in past and also did my best to help him out but something was out of my hand cuz u know ignorant cunts ruling this world and i didnt have much power to help him out .. everytime something bad happens to him he starts drinking and looks to life in a low way .. if i was him i would go upload dis shits to youtube , why not ? you play all day long , go make game videos even commentary and use your own music , you will get there , go fuckin investigate how this youtubers became popular , some f them spent 10 years to make 1st step , you are always on PC then why not embrace dis shit? think about it and when you decide and progress even 10% ill come and help you out with everything ..

im not joking above post is my serious RL side umad

fuck yall , with my awesomeness :bitch_please:

3 hours ago, Landola59 said:

Barzany damn man, I didn't know this side of you at all. That music is totally out from my category but I still like it. I have found out that you are talented guy... And your talents go waste there.

3 hours ago, eX-DariuS said:

ye he is a talented cunt , but he has low self confident and too much negativity in him , i tried encourage him in past and also did my best to help him out but something was out of my hand cuz u know ignorant cunts ruling this world and i didnt have much power to help him out .. everytime something bad happens to him he starts drinking and looks to life in a low way .. if i was him i would go upload dis shits to youtube , why not ? you play all day long , go make game videos even commentary and use your own music , you will get there , go fuckin investigate how this youtubers became popular , some f them spent 10 years to make 1st step , you are always on PC then why not embrace dis shit? think about it and when you decide and progress even 10% ill come and help you out with everything ..

No i dont want to make videos im still going back to make music..... after this round :mr-feel: , No but right now im learning to develop ipb applications it might take a while but this what i like. money on the mind   :pst:

Games hjalp me to chase my dreams. Cuz I can relax for an hour or two after a fucking day. ;)

My dream is to get independent. I feel like a slave while waking up at 6 am and till 16 pm doing stuff that others want me to do, just so I have a roof above my head and food. 

I'd like to be able to build a house by myself without any architect giving me the permission, and not having to pay any rent for it. To do whatever I want the whole day and not what someone want me to do. I want to hunt when I'm hungry, dig wells when I'm thirsty, grow my own food and get wood to warm my house in winter time.

So yeah, pretty much my dream. Daria do you have some nice tajga next to you?

5 minutes ago, Ruoja said:

My dream is to get independent. I feel like a slave while waking up at 6 am and till 16 pm doing stuff that others want me to do, just so I have a roof above my head and food. 

I'd like to be able to build a house by myself without any architect giving me the permission, and not having to pay any rent for it. To do whatever I want the whole day and not what someone want me to do. I want to hunt when I'm hungry, dig wells when I'm thirsty, grow my own food and get wood to warm my house in winter time.

After reading this and looking at your profile picture now i understand the meaning of the meme "when you are a dog on internet and no one knows" Yaoarghh

Good luck with your goal :)

At the moment, I don't have any extensive dream, except to finally get moved into a new house.  I had one picked out before and the situation fell through and everytime I find a house I really love, there is some new glitch and I am not able to move into it.

Just really sick of the house hunting process now and want a house to fall to earth in front of me, ready to move in with no hassle.

I know it's not that easy :(

goodluck to all who follow there dreams or passion,

My passion came to life last year around august before that all i did was game go to college and get drunk in weekends,

so then after august i put my head down in my books finished my college did more work in 3 months then i have done in 2 years,

Now im going 4 times a week to the gym and eat healthy as much as i can,

of course i sit behind my PC still but something has switched in my head and i still enjoy the games i play but i dont care about things like K/D or win/Los just enjoy it and not stress.