Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
ralphbecker

New maps in BF4

8 hours ago, BARZANY said:

fucking night mode for golmud is just awesome 

now triggering the yeti ester egg would be scary xD 

Yeah,Shanghai would look amaizing too.

I am alredy feeling,like my friend gonna throw his headsets in a wall,when i activate yeti easter egg XD

dudes dont u know that Dice L.A is no longer supporting cte servers and that means that new night maps that they were working on will not hit the markets. Battlefield 4 has reached its life spam. Updates of course will come to fix bugs but thats it. Im waiting BF 5,  i had fun with BF 4 i played almost 1300 hours and im still number one in Finland in carbines but i think thats it for me. BF 4 had more support than any other BF game and i think its best BF they have made cos they made this game better all the time.