Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
Bobby_der_Elf

Rust Clan

Hey mates,

anybody of you playing rust atm?-I wish so, because I do with some friends and we need some more active players so the server gets rekt by Hellshammers ;P

It would be great if somebody is interested to play with us. You´ll find us on ts3 in rust channel.

Have a nice game :D

this game looks pretty bad, more like play-doh than XXI production umad

played it about 550h, cant say i didnt have fun but there are things that make you frustrated, like tons of bugs and aimbot shit all around and community which is toxic like non other 

On 4/1/2016 at 11:09 PM, BARZANY said:

where to buy exactly? is it from steam? 

already bought it for you and added to your library , only thing remain is to download and play .. lo nergilash law rojana xabsrt dadame handak ishtm peya deizaynaki business cardm dawe

4 hours ago, ralphbecker said:

I dont believe ex-Darius did something good for you.

i dunno who you are ..  so i am sure you dont know whats going on between me and barz .. bitch he is RL friend not online .. so shove it up son

1 hour ago, eX-DariuS said:

i dunno who you are ..  so i am sure you dont know whats going on between me and barz .. bitch he is RL friend not online .. so shove it up son

You tryed to proof that you are russian to me.And this was been a shitty sarcasm,dont take it close to your heart.

1 hour ago, eX-DariuS said:

And lets forget about this,just my stupid joke

P.S i didnt knew that you and barz are RL friends

1 hour ago, ralphbecker said:

And lets forget about this,just my stupid joke

P.S i didnt knew that you and barz are RL friends

i know who you are noob lol ..  but u dont know he is also my slave and do what i want , and sometimes i throw him bread to him when he does a good job umad