Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
WhiteWolf

Your game setup pictures (desk)

Okey lets post pictures about your gaming area :)

KeyBoard: Roccat Isku

Mouse: Roccat Kova+

Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Tablet: sony xperia 10.1"

2nd mouse on desk is some shit but i use it other things then gaming

post-13-0-45176800-1425225928_thumb.jpg

post-13-0-57380600-1425225933_thumb.jpg

post-13-0-21744300-1425225939_thumb.jpg

Sure i will looking whats inside your PC is boring xD

what about what inside his  pants?

ok boys and gals , show your rig :D if you know what i mean :D

<--- not pervert btw 

==============

IMAG1107_zps2def5164.jpg

here is mine 

That laptop hell is amazing xD

other case is 16gb of ram , i7 3rd gen 2.3 Ghz , ATI i think 7000 series gpu ..

other one connected to HP server for the company 

the other one is connected to CCTV <--- AM A STALKER

NICE! 

here is my trash i mean the BEAST :P

You put that together yourself?  Very nice.  :)

Also, how do you keep your desktop so neat, mine is cluttered with software and folders and files.  I can't find anything if it's not pinned to my Windows Desktop.  

You put that together yourself?  Very nice.   :)

Also, how do you keep your desktop so neat, mine is cluttered with software and folders and files.  I can't find anything if it's not pinned to my Windows Desktop.  

yep every single part

-i have lots of softwares and stuff but i only put important ones on desktop and a few pined on taskbar,:)

its not a good idea to putting folders and a lot of softwares on your desktop, this might cause the slowing of your computer startup 

yep every single part

-i have lots of softwares and stuff but i only put important ones on desktop and a few pined on taskbar, :)

its not a good idea to putting folders and a lot of softwares on your desktop, this might cause the slowing of your computer startup , on 12 Mar 2015 - 07:22 AM, said:

I didn't realize that.  I've tried limiting the number of software that automatically load on start up, but it still is very slow to login to Windows anymore.  Not like when the laptop was new, it would just login almost instantly. Now it hangs at the login screen.  Also, yesterday they tried to download and install Windows updates and could not.  That was a scary moment.  Since when can't Windows install it's own updates? :/

You can remove all unnecessary startup softwares and of course your laptop goes to be faster 

you can do that in msconfig / http://www.netsquirrel.com/msconfig/

on msconfig navigate to startup tab and uncheck all unwanted softwares

Are there any essential programs that have to boot up when the computer starts?  I'm worried I will disable the wrong thing. 

Also run scans on PC also just in case like CCleaner.

I'm not sure if I said this before but I found like 1GB of trash files on my computer recently, mostly from browser cookies and temp files.  The computer runs way faster since cleaning that off.  And yeah CCleaner rocks! :)

Here is mine. I can't use desktop, I travel a lot so I bought msi gaming laptop.

3rd gen i7 2.5 ghz up to 3.5 when gaming

16gb ram

4gb graphic cars

windows 8.1 with msi gaming mouse + steelseries siberia v2 headphones + roland quadcapture soundcard + something related with sound recording etc :D

post-79-0-07506000-1429981631_thumb.jpg