Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
Aloe

I'm leaving HeLLs' CS:GO Team

Hi everyone! I guess some of you don't even know me but my name is Juhani and I'm 17-year-old boy and I live in Finland. I joined in HeLLs' CS:GO Team like 5 months ago and I was so excited. Finally I was in real team and I was able to play CS:GO with real teammates... Amazing! But then we started having some problems with each others. Everyone was only quarreling and flaming... then RpvMan left because he wasn't interested in playing CS:GO competitively anymore. I got depressed. WTF do we do now? We only have 4 players. Then I remembered that I got one friend who has a lot of motivation and alacrity. He joined in HeLLs and we could play again. Everything went perfectly but then Jebe a.k.a Perry left because he couldn't play with us anymore. He said ''I'm the person who gets everyone mad so it would be better if I'm not in this team anymore''. And one of GraZy's friends came to play with us. 

How are we doing nowadays? We're playing like 5 random russians in competitive. Sometimes Solttu gets mad and starts yelling to me a if I  do something wrong in his opinion. He's really getting on my nerves... And I have made my choice. I'm going to leave HeLLs' CS:GO Team and start playing CS:GO and other games alone. It's not funny anymore to play with mates whom you have to endure every fucking day. Hate me or not but I wish best for you all.

- Aloe

man , re think , i dont put my nose into this issue since i didnt help much for this team .. but its sad to see you guys breaking up like this .. even i left playing the game due my rage of playing against hackers and its a frikkin stressful game , even if you are 200% insist about this decision then dont leave hells and be a normal members as you are now and hang around .. dont make yo pappi mad .. papi loves you umad

6 hours ago, BARZANY said:

you should have talked with landola if there are issues between you and other players :Angry:

We did and I accept him leaving the e-sports team and staying in this clan. Aloe is good guy and good player and funny guy to play with. It is pity that esports team is breaking up but for this kind of situations we have replacements ready.

cs go is huge multiplayer game .. the key to success for it is to have a public server for it atleast 64 slots with 120 tick rate , i done my research back in demons , worlds top clans who support cs go have this features i mentioned above and they have great popularity especially in their cs go zombie mod .. there are many strategies but more money and who will to put himself on risk? well .. its better to aim bf , remember hells and demons got l8 into supporting bf community but even with that see where hells become , now put your focus on bf5 and if we able to manage make a popular server then ppl will flood in .. i am sure we can do it , for bf5 you have my full support and resources ..

now waiting for landos douchebaggery says you dont teach me boy thing .. ego noob , both u and barzany umad

Im with u in this Darya. My resources are also usable in BF5. But the main topic is off here mate. I knew it. The word serius in that was our leaders main word when they say we gona go serius i knew these kinda situations will come. It happend in BF 4 when one retard who was leading us was well too serius. people soon loosed interested to play. Its word that will never be in my books. I can play esl BF but i play games cos they are fun. Of course there is tactics i understand and people learn more they play but gameplay improves with feedback where u go through good and bad plays. 

Its hard to find a team that can stay together 

5 hours ago, Landola59 said:

Daria ruserious

This is eSports not regular cs gaming. Separate these things from each others and we talk same language.

u spik perkele i spik hummus .. 

and stop down voting my posts lando , takin advice from one is not a weakness ..i warned and suggested things many times . but thinking that i am dumb , and see where it led u .. keep rejecting me man , and i wont be behind u when something bad happens .. remember old days ok? i never left you in bad days and backed you up and listened to your advice and didnt take it as offensive even thou when i was against one idea i would tell u why .. dont take my things personally

2 minutes ago, Landola59 said:

Downvoting your bad language and insulting in your topics really. But that is another matter. Things are never personal here.

find me an insult in here  , if u take noob as insult , then i am out of words

20051ce2bd9dbdf85fc66bb3776a5b11.png