Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
colosso

Kicked for no teamplay ???!!!! wooot ???

so I got kicked for no team play ... what is that a new rule in forum made up by reetweet ? I love the forum all weekend only sunday had time to play and got kicked for no teamplay that is absurd .. really sad ...

Wanna hear the old summary again Colosso?

Tank camping in Port Valdez, F2000 camping on Valparaiso, Gustav only on Oasis whilst complaining about players who don't deliver you enough points because of their so called ''bad driving'' combined with plenty wise-ass comments...

Enough for me for someone with the reputation for ruining games singlehandedly.

15 minutes ago, Reetzweet said:

Wanna hear the old summary again Colosso?

Tank camping in Port Valdez, F2000 camping on Valparaiso, Gustav only on Oasis whilst complaining about players who don't deliver you enough points because of their so called ''bad driving'' combined with plenty wise-ass comments...

Enough for me for someone with the reputation for ruining games singlehandedly.

Reetz whatsapp me, I need to talk with you.

And Colosso, we will talk about your future in our servers with leaders. 

4 hours ago, Reetzweet said:

Tank camping in Port Valdez, F2000 camping on Valparaiso, Gustav only on Oasis

Am I wrong or is "no rules" not that anyone can play the way he wants? Then, when each kicked sniper of camping out or each tank standing too long on the spot and not drives into the opponent or the player used a weapon which "does not fit"?

What Colossos mental diarrhea in chat regards, I think he got enough opportunities and should be permanently muted.

3 hours ago, BARZANY said:

looks like everyone hates this guy

I think @colosso is the best player top scored in server this is why everyone hates him  umad 

ruserious

Some of the things how colosso screws the server:

Typing !mix in every round, even tho he hasn't played yet.

Calling people noobs

Complaining about unbalanced teams ONLY when he is losing.

Trying to switching teams 10 times in one round if he is losing and he dosn't listen warnings of admins about this.

Excessive camping with vehicles ( allowed but ruins the gameplay) 

Being toxic towards others and blaming team even tho he is average player at his best.

Being top scored because he has over 100 hours of gameplay in our server compared to others.. This really dosn't mean he is good player at all. 

Wearing offensive and provocating tags towards us such as KINGHELL.

So yeah..  He got kicked for wrong reason this time but he is definetly NOT the best player.

2 hours ago, Landola59 said:

Being top scored because he has over 100 hours of gameplay in our server compared to others.. This really dosn't mean he is good player at all. 

*cough* 600 hours *cough*

25 minutes ago, Hawk said:

Your time has come coloso, perma mute is coming, we will be free!

Ayy

No more:

!mix

Hold the lines mAn!

Release the colossus!!

We are Sparta! (although he stopped using it after I mocked him with: We are Persia everytime he lost)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 May 2016 23:52:16 4 Portugal[KINGHELL] COLOSSO_FURYAN campers lost

ping killer

if I had your ping...

if server was in UK

i play on low settings

twice your ping

noob team

RATS IN BASE!!!!

LEFT LOTS

inc

i am lucifer

i am king of hell

u mad

playing alone

KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

!p

you mean like really no more of that ?

Yeah I must admit I was at fault. It was a kick for the wrong reason, and it was personal. So, my bad.

Even though people will not be surprised it regarded Colosso. For examples of his bad behaviour I kindly refer to Gregor's and Heikki's post:D

53 minutes ago, agerfanderfe said:

next time hold your horses, its not you private playground

No need for you to say that, I spoke it threw with Heikki. Since he is a leader, that suffices. I don't want to hear this from everybody. I think my earlier post was clear enough.

right here's my pov

reetzweet you fucked up, but its okay we all have done it.

this collosol or what ever his name is should probly get muted if he keeps saying offensive things.

and none team play is everywhere I was playing bf4 and a squad mate sat in a thungyska (AA) for an hour and had 5 kills and we lost but I couldn't do anything about it sucks but hey if that guy in the AA had fun or enjoys playing that way leave the cunt be.

20 minutes ago, Cpt. Dutch said:

right here's my pov

reetzweet you fucked up, but its okay we all have done it.

this collosol or what ever his name is should probly get muted if he keeps saying offensive things.

and none team play is everywhere I was playing bf4 and a squad mate sat in a thungyska (AA) for an hour and had 5 kills and we lost but I couldn't do anything about it sucks but hey if that guy in the AA had fun or enjoys playing that way leave the cunt be.

Well, that really sums it up right there Captain.:beer: Case closed I reckon.