Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
Landola59

HeLLs Weight Watchers

Okay boys and girls, you asked for this!

This little club seems to be divided into skinny tiny people and to us normal people umad

Now is time to search for fattest and also skinniest person in our community. Fattest gets weight watchers program for week, skinniest gets cheese burger.

I start with my official measurements: 183cm and 109kg

And next to go!  

PS. Topic will be highly moderated for inappropriate language and insults.

umad

umad

umad

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

:bitch_please:

183cm . 120kg

:bitch_please:

:mr-feel:

b4 anyone attacks me ..

about a year ago i was 90kg , i got a call and they told me my dad not doing well , had to travel to turkey and take care of him at hospital for 5 month straight , then he passed away and i struggled alot for months and lost my way and i am still not on the road to take care of my body again since am dealing with many life issues .. but soon i might start going to gym again ..

Im 174cm and my weight is currently 97kg. I had my body measure checked in Finnish sports institude and 50% of my weight is muscle so the weight mostly comes mostly from muscles. Still i need to loose 10kg and that 10kg is fat so my ideal weight is 87kg full muscle and thats what i am aiming right now.

Im not that worried about my weight it goes up when i train cos of mucle crowth. Mirrow is the final say on things if u look like a fucking whale then i think its better to start do something about it.

5 hours ago, Tonts@HD said:

....Mirrow is the final say on things if u look like a fucking whale then i think its better to start do something about it.

Excuse me, if mirror talks to you, I prefer you will visit doctor.

There is difference being overweight and also fat. I consider myself overweight more than fat. I have athletic background, but haven't been in good shape for 10 years. I blame beer and too much time on computer.

I also went to this body measure and I was 28 percent of fat and only 35 of muscle umadumad The problem is, when they calculated what should I eat and how if I start to work out again, I should eat 3500kcal per day, and 2000kcal from that should come from proteins... Just thinking of that made me sick. I lost bit of my muscles again when I started jogging. Best weight I have got was 118kg but it was like 3 years ago.

Let me explain to people here few things about healty condition.. if u have over 15% of fat u are getting more risk to have heart diseases and diabetes, so 15% should be everyones goal. If its little over 15% like 18% its okey but 15% is the goal for men. Weight is usely something that they measure with your height. But that weight/ height ratio will will not be that big a deal if u exerxise. My fat is now 20% so if i loose 10kg my fat% it should put my fat% somewhere between 10-15%.

Also measure your belly. It will be measured over your belly button. Mens should be 90cm if it goes over 100cm u are fucked :) Woman measure should be 80cm. Mine is 90cm.

U dont really need to calculate anything just use basic plate model. half of your plate should be green salad and veggies. 1/4 of plate protein fish,meat, chicken and 1/4 of carbs rice,potato, pasta. If u use pasta or rice use full corn it wont give u too much of sugar spikes in your blood. If u are getting really tired everytime u eat u are eating too much fast carbs.

Check your plate size use the plate model. no alcohol and u will see results in just a few weeks, alcohol is just empty useless calories and u dont need them.

Remember everyone starts at some level the point is that u will start doing something. Also if u smoke quit that too it will affect training. Your lungs are bringing oxydent to your blood stream and if u smoke it will decrease that. Also u will recover from training much faster if u dont smoke.

Doctor has spoken.

1 hour ago, Tonts@HD said:

Mine is 90cm.

I scanned through the text and saw only this. You got me into despair for a moment mate.

Myself, 175 cm and 72 kg, athletic build. Basically a hobbit that likes to workout lel

57 minutes ago, Liewecc said:

With my hobbit size of 155,5 cm (yes the half matters) I am going to win the shortest person contest I think. :D

Well I wouldn't be so sure about that umad  umad I have to ask from our eSports team too, lets see what kind of hunks there is.

ps. When I made this topic I wasn't really expecting really any girls to take part of this topic. Yeah I said "boys and girls" but with girl I referred to Barzany...