Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
Landola59

HeLLs Weight Watchers

On 10-6-2016 at 8:37 PM, Landola59 said:

Okay boys and girls, you asked for this!

This little club seems to be divided into skinny tiny people and to us normal people umad

Now is time to search for fattest and also skinniest person in our community. Fattest gets weight watchers program for week, skinniest gets cheese burger.

I start with my official measurements: 183cm and 109kg

And next to go!  

PS. Topic will be highly moderated for inappropriate language and insults.

Ok, I guess I'm skinny compared to you Heikki:beer:

183 CM and 79 KG. Strange thing is no matter what I eat or drink, I stay 79 KG. Have the same weight for 10 years now.

3 hours ago, ReveN said:

Little fgts ^^ 
187cm 130kg. 

and me with 124:

post-270852-0-63415400-1438372325_thumb.jpg

124kg on this pic? What are your bones? Titanium? umad

PS you should fap more cause I can see with my bare eyes that you're training a lot your left punch ^^

3 hours ago, Ruoja said:

124kg on this pic? What are your bones? Titanium? umad

PS you should fap more cause I can see with my bare eyes that you're training a lot your left punch ^^

one hand is closer to the camera then the other umad 

and no worries, im making turns :pst:

Nah i prefer being anonymous at least with that one BTW. You know im from Poland, you know im a student, you know my age, you know im big, you know i am from quiet village, you know pretty boy who loves cats, use some brain, and find me ^^

14 minutes ago, ReveN said:

Nah i prefer being anonymous at least with that one BTW. You know im from Poland, you know im a student, you know my age, you know im big, you know i am from quiet village, you know pretty boy who loves cats, use some brain, and find me ^^

:715: