Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
PijZeMnoKompot

KOMPOT BANNED

Hi everybody :)

Im here just to ask bravo2boomstick, why you banned me for 10 days? For killing you all the time or what? Ok, i destroy mcom by accident when your team was shooting it from tanks all the time (Arica), but you banned me after 2 bases. 

Regards, kompocik

4 hours ago, PijZeMnoKompot said:

Hi everybody :)

Im here just to ask bravo2boomstick, why you banned me for 10 days? For killing you all the time or what? Ok, i destroy mcom by accident when your team was shooting it from tanks all the time (Arica), but you banned me after 2 bases. 

Regards, kompocik

How can you destroy your mcoms by accident :D?

Well, mayby I said too quickly, that he banned me. I had any tk. After destoing mcom i have a lot of negative points, but ban come after 2 bases later, when I killed John. It looked like he ban me for personal reasons.

Im sorry Johny if you not banned me ;)

2 hours ago, PeteBeast85 said:

How can you destroy your mcoms by accident :D?

As defender  I shoot once to mcom from tank when somebody planting bomb :) 

Just to explain what happened here: the server only registers what is your score on actions, for example on kill/teamkill/spawn. But destroying mcom is nto considered action, so tahts why it was 2 bases later (you probably spawned)

this ban only happen when u have less than -500 pts and u either

1) leave with such negative score - aka teamkill everyone and ragequit

2) teamkill someone

3) get punished AND spawn

it was a rare situation in your case, sorry for trouble! :)

but dont be so blamey next time ;) johnny never even kicked someone i think