Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
BARZANY

What did you like or dislike about battlefield 1 live stream?

I will completely leave bf4 and move on bf1 im so excited to play it :P 

Well the game is amazing maybe two things i didnt like first the top middle statics while playing, im not quite sure if it was only for spectator or it is in the actual game play 

The other thing i really hate is that annoying Female voice while enemy takes a flag or other activities 

A list of MP game plays in case if someone missed it 

Game looks absolutely beautiful. It reminds me of COD 2 germans vs allies, first real multiplayer action. I like the new class system. If u are a vehicle player u spawn a kit that is for that vehicle, tank have their own same with the planes. Assault can destroy tanks and medic is now separated from assault class. Will it make a different? Dunno i belive having a med pack and revive makes still the best class if u are more of infantry player like i am. And in ESL games i belive its still the case team with medics so reviving is possible.

Also its refreshing to hear german in game than all the time english or russia. If u pay attention everytime u capped a flag there was a womans voice saying we control Alpha or something like that. I would really would like to hear that same voice in german if u are playing as germans. Also playing as British also makes some nice change.

first few vids i seen i thought this looks shit but then you look on details and gun play it looks nice i do think the tank and planes look a bit more cartoony that tanks and planes in war thunder but gameplay looks good it. 

the gameplay and surrounding looks like red Orchestra 2 but ofcourse with more demolition.

but we will have to wait in like 4/5 months we will see how its like

After watching this video 

Now i just realized after you knife attack, your character slows down for a couple seconds, you can not run i dont even think you could be able to jump it would be so fucking annoying ;( no way to survive in a battle, horrible fucking idea 

3 hours ago, BARZANY said:

battlefield. The game when you get blow up by a c4 then get revived, but if you die by knife, no revive!!! realistic? xD

That must not enuf c4 and long knife ^ ^ 

I really do like the thematic of WW1, moreover the tanks are looking really great!

But i am much more excited about the plane battles, thats something i do really miss in BFBC2!

Iam looking straight forward to buy the game, when its out for about a month or so, so i can take a better look on the game at all.

In addition they maybe do a bit more balance between tanks and inf. Tanks need to be more strong, in my opinion, so they are a more worth objective to play with. In BFBC2 you just need 2 C4 to blow up any tank and 1 mine(3-4 RPG´s). If this ratio would be increased for like 1,25-1,75 it would be a really good gameplay i guess :P

MFG

DIeHund

PS: Lets just see, epic battles will come anyway, like  in any Battlefield series! :beer:

at least dont will have locks and beep beep beep all time, no "jetswhore" will be nice too, its a game more to infantary i hope, but a good player can be op on tank too, and a good coople on jets can clear all times skys but not all that killing like in last bfs i think :D:D 

well, they arent on gameplays and people who play on livestream is not pros like some guys we have seen play, and i see people who livestream bf4 going back to jets again and preparing himselfs to df on bf1, when they can take out enemy pilots they will have to focus on ground.... and his a jet with some type of jdam, or looks like that, and tanks are not so strong, so that jet guns probably will kill tank when he have low hp, or maybe that jdam, more like a drop bomb, we will see :)

Haha true, the jetwhores cant be there, because no jets. As i saw the planes flying i thought; The programmers must have been high, while they programmed the flight speed:YouDontSay:

Its so slow, but maybe its more realistc, since the planes back then had a average speed of 180-200km/h~~ :D Still it will be awesome i guess! 

MFG

DieHund