Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
MadSwedishChef

Start new server!

in beggining we had 3 bf4 servers , all 3 were full all 3 had 64 slots .. then school day came back and we lacked members to idle and help filling them it slowly reduced to 1 server .. so thats why our focus is now on bf1  in couple upcoming months im preordering bf1 server from NFO . im sure we will succeed with it and able to get many members back +new ones .. then we will go for 2nd .. sad thing was we had full resources but no members . well hope it will change soon

We will start with BF1 again. Like Darius and Barzany wrote it is/was a waste of money.

I by myself ordered a 64 slot server for BF4 for Demonlords(Hells) and just weird shit was going on. The server had for example 25 players and everytime one player connected another one got disconnected etc. After weeks writing with the support we decided to stop the 2nd server again because the support couldn't help us/told us that we made something wrong.....

5 minutes ago, GERElliot said:

We will start with BF1 again. Like Darius and Barzany wrote it is/was a waste of money.

I by myself ordered a 64 slot server for BF4 for Demonlords(Hells) and just weird shit was going on. The server had for example 25 players and everytime one player connected another one got disconnected etc. After weeks writing with the support we decided to stop the 2nd server again because the support couldn't help us/told us that we made something wrong.....

warned you about that shit provider xD 

Dedibox would be good option to run servers as we want many as we want. And now we have time before BF1 comes. Question is the money. U know im in all ready but who else??? Darya put some money to the table u cheap cunt, and send Ager to whore on the street of Warsaw. Also other members are welcome to go whore for the good of this community.