Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
GERElliot

Skyrim Thread-> enderal mod(call it game)

Hey fellow gamers,

I love Skyrim and all the mods. In my opinion it is one of the greatest games in the last years.

There will be a release of a big mod project by a german mod team.

Enderal

Informations:

1. Enderal (to be released July 1-3 of 2016 - English version some weeks later)
  2. Enderal is free and can be played by anyone owning a legal copy of TES V: Skyrim. (No DLCs are necessary.) It is developed non-commercially by SureAI, the team behind the renowned Oblivion mod "Nehrim: At Fate´s Edge" (and various other projects).
  3. There will be also a new skill system and in my opinion a better enemy system1
  4. They added a new housing system so you can create your own home. In Skyrim it is possible but not in that way but you get a lot of different house mods2
  5. German and English localizations, both fully voiced
  6. A open world with new landscapes like desert etc

1:   In Skyrim the enemys are based on your character level, also they got a start and end level. For example you travel to a location were the enemys got a minimum lvl of 20 and lvl up to max 30 with you. So if you are over that level you can kill them easily.

Also when you go into a Dungeon which is populated with enemys between lvl 10-20 and your character lvl is 13 they will stay at this lvl. So you come back to the Dungeon later with lvl 25 and they are still lvl 13 so its a gg.

In Enderal its a different system: There will be locations with low lvl enemys but also locations with enemys 20-30 lvls over your character lvl so you just can't go there and kill them easily you have to lvl up first to beat them(expect you got a lot of time xD)

2:  In Enderal there will be a new housing system with more customizable stuff compared to skyrim.

Videos/Links about the project:

Housing & Crafting devblog(english subtitles)

https://youtu.be/ZtYQSxOjcZw

Enderal Launch Trailer(english subtitles)

https://youtu.be/6hrmSD6DZt4

Some pictures of my current savegame in skyrim. Would be cool to find new people who also like that game like i do.

2015-05-07_00008.jpg

2015-05-07_00009.jpg

2016-01-03_00005.jpg

2016-01-03_00013.jpg

2016-01-03_00016.jpg

2016-01-03_00018.jpg

2016-01-10_00001.jpg

2016-01-10_00002.jpg

2016-01-10_00006.jpg

2016-01-10_00008.jpg

2015-05-07_00006.jpg

I had massive water clitshes cos Skyrim supports only 60fps uf u got over that gamewill be unplayable. So i had to download fps limiter mod and put my 144mzh monitor to 60. Thats one of the reasons they are realising that new improved version of skyrim with new graphic engine same as fallout 4.

10 hours ago, Tonts@HD said:

I had massive water clitshes cos Skyrim supports only 60fps uf u got over that gamewill be unplayable. So i had to download fps limiter mod and put my 144mzh monitor to 60. Thats one of the reasons they are realising that new improved version of skyrim with new graphic engine same as fallout 4.

You don't have to set your Monitor down to 60. I got a 120hz monitor and no problems when i  got time i will have a look which mod fixed it for me.

before that i also had to put it on 60hz or for example the animals bugged like hell.