Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
empire

Is amazon prime worth it?

I'm an very big movie person and I watch TV programs that aren't on the free-to-air television. In this world it's all based online witch can be good since I don't need to set up an antenna. Now that I have unlimited Internet I can do things that I can not do before  

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/prime/pipeline/landing?ie=UTF8&ref_=nav_logo_prime_join

So who has amazon prime and is it worth the money?
How many devices can you have? So that I can watch on my box and another family member can watch on there TV!
Is there any catch?

Is $80 worth it?

You  can stream two movies at the same time, at the different devices like kindle fire,fire tv,xbox,ps,pc etc

For us in Germany it is 49€ a year xD

If you order a lot and want to watch different movies/shows it is worth it. Started watching a lot of actual shows and they also got good old shows + sometimes there a event where you can buy movies -50% off ;)

Also you got the premium shipment + you can borrow one E-book for free every month(also tons of e books in the prime abonnement)