Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
ONEMANARMY

Getting started with realism orientated Coop

hey guys :)

like I mentioned in the other topic i created for Arma, I wanna try to form a group for realism orientated gameplay in Arma (mainly Coop, but it depends on how many people wanna join). I know there are only a few guys who are rly interested but thats allright. Everybody who wanna join me or just take a look at what I am aiming for with this can comment or send me a message. I could make some tutorial-like vids for everybody who struggeled getting into Arma but due to the fact that its probably a small group I would rather help everybody individually. I got quite much time atm so dont think I wouldnt have time to spare or something.

I got one more thing to say, Arma is time intensive and it takes a lot of time to keep everything playable, mods up to date,..... for me, therefore I wont accept guys who arent willing to put in the necessary time and work especially in the beginning.

I hope that last thing isnt discouraging anybody, if u take a look u will see why i had to mention it. Thx for the time guys! Hope u are as excited about it as I am :) 

Got some vids rdy to give u a minor insight about the possible scenarios, locations,... but I would prefer to show u everything in-game :P

HH Pic.PNG