Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
thecampkiller

people playing battlefield 4

Locker only. Locker can be played with no explosives or with explosives it dosent really matter. Only that mortar spam is annoying so turning mortar off would be the best. And metro only with no explosives. Also Zavod 311 that is the best map in Bf4 if u think the balance between infantry play and vehicle play. Locker and metro are still the most popular and best maps in the game.

the whole point with the lockers and metro is that u get lots of kills really fast and there is action all the time. thats why people play these maps. and people who got unlocks to do will unlock fast. also if u have ever played in Nemo server there are playing really good players so playing againts good players only make u better.

whats the situation of that map rotation? im waiting new maps. if u dont like vanilla maps add dlc maps like propaganda, pearl market those are great infantry maps. dlc maps not so many hackers. naval maps only have two good maps and thats operation mortar, and that naval base map.

Metro and locker is always fun but u cant play metro if people are just spamming rpg and tubing so server should have plugings to stop that. No tubing and rpg. Nades are fine. If its too hard then skip metro. Propaganda is great map with great balance with infantry play and vehicles just like zavod 311. Also pearl market. If u can get those maps in i would play hells server. 

cool man but can u guys switch night operations to regular zavod 311 its better that way. also if u can but that jungle map that is a community map in would be great. Operation outbreak.  ill join the server when there is few people playing. thanks for the changes. i gotta warn u guys still that when BF1 comes i think that my time in Bf4 starts to come end. I played BF 4 1600hours and its the most time that i have spend in any game.

its not good idea to keep server locker only. there are so many good only locker servers that this will never fill up. just put back those naval maps and maps that i suggested. and ask your friends to come on the server so it will start to fill up.

Hi tonts...he changed maps to what we had proposed...but no one seem to want to join server...all other servers were full..and his was empty...there is some guys not wanting to play naval maps and some who do...he is happy to change to whatever maps suit....if you had one map or 2 who you think you and everone else would want to play....let me no and i will speak to bara....

On 30/09/2016 at 11:36 AM, thecampkiller said:

Hi he made a few changes last night and am sure he is dropping it to a 40 or 30 hz server...i will check later...can you play on 40..

yes i can, like old hells server :)