Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
TDMrocky

BF4 Hell Event idea

Got an idea for a Clan event for BF4 this could really be fun if done right on 64 player server and if fill it with all hell clan on TS the idea originated from youtube saw how somewhere in the setting you can toggle youre UI fully of like gone no croshairs no spotting nothing this got me thinking what if we do this with te clan on a server 64 players server all of them are in the clan on TS we and we play a round like this we could even take it as far as  doing something similar to the realism guys in arma 3 or like the aplha acces game Squad its just an idea  im still thinking if we should use the commander system or just set 2 recons with mavs and soflams and use them as commanders also mortars would be usefull and realistic maybe a squad supports could set up somewhere and another squad could ask a mortar strike maybe by asking through command bomb this general area or by poping smoke or a flare not sure its and idea and lost of stuff would have to be considerd and thought of and debated and tried but this could really be fun i think if done right could even be fun if some recorded it just a thought so  pleasse let me know what ya think

Plus its not for emmediatly i'd stil have to choose a map that suit with it and a figure how the tuning on a server work with hc and all that stuff and to what extent you can modify a round in ways of what vehicels spawn and how how i'd ad a tank without making it to strong and limits on weapons and perks and i wont be using choppers or jets or aa there to op for this maybe if its a sucses and we start doing this more i might do it but not first run only chop i'll use is transport but i'd like to be able to spawn more then one transport 

Never worked as an admin or seen what ya can change so i'd have to take a look at it i know that mods arent allowed on BF4 and if you do use it on public server you'll be banned for hacking but on private it might work i think i'd have to check i remember jackfrags showing soem awesome custom Shadow6ix BF4 weapons skins once in game but he said he to do it on a special server id have to check and if i could say take the map golmud or dragon valley and change it to where i have say 2 MBTanks and for the rest transport choppers and jeeps not buggys i mean the "HUMVEE" jeeps that would be awesome 

Copy lets first do a round few round without ui see what folks prefer HC or Normal mode but lets do predetermine the squads and make individual ts channel per squad and maybe im asking youre opinion about this we set a rule that its tactical playing not like normal match running around cauz otherwise its gonna be a shitfest esspecially on HC where tk is possiblr so id prefer setting a rule of approaching in a squad and and working methodical as a team so people get its about realism and no flir or irnv scope

So to do list get 64 clan members on server get them all on TS put them in individual squad channels tell em to all turn there UI fully off and set the rules and tell them to remember bad stuff and pay attention for review afterward