Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
Victor 1

Victor 1's Membership Application

About:

Hey there, name's Dan and I'm 26 years old. I'm active duty and currently do law enforcement and security with the Air Force.

I've been playing on the Hells BFBC2 server for some time now under the tag "Victor 1". 

My play style is very team oriented and objective based. I typically find myself running between cover to revive fallen team mates or tossing ammo packs. Getting ready to spawn in your vehicle? I'll pick engineer so I can keep it at health and use rockets to help you fight other tanks. I'm that guy who will spam smoke to cover defusers or planters on an MCOM. Basically, I get things done and move the team forward.   

I can't promise much activity on the forums with work and the wife taking most of my time. But if you're a group that is looking for the excellence I offer, I think we can get along just fine.  

Invited by: Stumbled in

View full apply

Welcome to Hells brother 

its so rare to have an applicant from USA , we are international community anyways so there is no any rule about it :D 

soon one of our moderators will give you information about the steps to become a full members , and even if its once a day or thrice a week you come to shoutbox and say hi is enough ..

good luck with your trial

Whats up Dan! I havent seen you on the server yet but that might be because i dont play that often lately, but you look like you know your way around the battlefield, your supportive role would definitely be put in use in our lines and i look forward to play with you, hopefully there will be someone soon to post you the details of the trial proccess.

good luck m8 and most improtantly, have fun :beer:

Hello Dan! Nice to see you here.

So your membership status begins with Trial position and you will only be accepted after you reply to this post.

Requirements to be accepted as a Full Member in hellshammers are the following requests

1. Daily visits and at least 25 forum posts. Please remember in order to pass your trial membership you must be active especially in forums. [ LiveChat on our forum does not count  ]. 
  2. Introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself section. Create a new topic Tell us about yourself.
  • Teamspeak promotes a fun environment while playing games and a good place to get to know other players, and we know that some players are not comfortable talking while playing games or simply never been using teamspeak, but it is really important for you to understand that we use it for many community activities for example team meeting or clan wars. TS.Hellshammers.NET:9988
  • You can also join our Battlelog platoon  you will only be accepted after you reply to this topic :) 

please reply to this topic by writing: " Yes I accept the rules "