Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
Zaluponos

I was Banned

Today, September 10, at 16:30 Moscow time, I was banned on the server by IP 91.198.152.35. The reason for my ban became such a situation: I made a series of murders in the F2000 and PeteBeast85 killed at a distance of over 200 meters, which he did not like. I was accused of cheating and other sins. It indicates that I am using VPN, although I do not even know what it is. I appeal to the administration to clarify the situation and return to my ability to play on the server

You were shooting me and PeteBeast85 200 meters away trough walls with f2000 assault,  your kill/death ratio was acceptable but not kills you made, you saw everyone and that is a fact. Why your stats are not recorded anywhere? You didn't answer our question what is your main account in BC2? We can't find any of your stats. Your IP dosn't make any difference if you are using VPN to ban evade in your main account. And don't talk shit you know what VPN is. 

Your friend started to threathening PeteBeast85 after you got kicked, that YOU will find him. Is this a behaviour of honest, innocent player? Doubt it. 

Yesterday you were suspected by 3 regular players in hells servers for impossible shots but no one took actions. 

Today the actions were made, and in my time of BC2, I can tell when someone is hacking or not. You were camping in base and shooting people long way before you could even see anyone. 

7 minutes ago, Landola59 said:

You were shooting me and PeteBeast85 200 meters away trough walls with f2000 assault,  your kill/death ratio was acceptable but not kills you made, you saw everyone and that is a fact. Why your stats are not recorded anywhere? You didn't answer our question what is your main account in BC2? We can't find any of your stats. Your IP dosn't make any difference if you are using VPN to ban evade in your main account. And don't talk shit you know what VPN is. 

Your friend started to threathening PeteBeast85 after you got kicked, that YOU will find him. Is this a behaviour of honest, innocent player? Doubt it. 

Yesterday you were suspected by 3 regular players in hells servers for impossible shots but no one took actions. 

Today the actions were made, and in my time of BC2, I can tell when someone is hacking or not. You were camping in base and shooting people long way before you could even see anyone. 

Nothing more to say. Couple of days ago this same guy was very suspicious. ONEMANARMY and bravo, remember?

this is weird , i cant find your status on bfbcs , only on metabans which is banned by hells , duh .. can you take a screenshot of your stats inside game please? and post it here

many have complaintment about you , 200m shots aint ez on bc2 especially with f2000 , no spray no recoil , it maybe possible , shooting thru walls? pete been an admin there for a long time im sure if he was an abusive admin we would know about it so far .. so please help us so we can help you and get a final result of your ban

eX-DariuS , That will give you my statistics? I can not even understand, that from me here require. If I have aroused suspicion, then what? With just played? I may know that you do not like. If you think I use any cheat program, it is not so. My only trick - this is the minimum setting. If they put up, the texture of the game blurs, and textures of people are also visible. I think that's why I shoot over long distances, sometimes through walls. Oh, and yes, some of the texture of the game details just disappear, so that my guilt is not here on minimum settings. I want to continue to play on this server, let the tears of nostalgia and enjoy.

I have hidden some of the offtopic replies so the thread doesnt get too spammy.

I agree that if you play on minimum settings in this game you get a slight advantage in smoke and generally foggy areas.

However keep in mind that it wasnt only 1 person who found you suspicious, if there is more people popping up about your suspicious gameplay i will have no choice but to ban you.

Lets wait for some more people (@ONEMANARMY and @johnny) who have seen you ingame to hear their opinion.

Btw i have seen you playing in a locked squad, whats up with that?

Hawk , I understand that you make the final decision. If I called someone's suspicions, I this is clearly not to blame. I liked this server and its administrators that they are watching the game and you can live in peace. But this situation is annoying me. I do not know how to prove their case. In his life did not use cheats in competitive games, it is not necessary.
  Regarding closed unit- I play with my friend (he's a bit dull). We want them to play together more often than anyone else.

One thing we do have to avoid people: Not EVERY russian is a cheater. And you boys from Finland... I wasn't witness to this situation, but let's not get prejudicid. Most Finnish people don't like Russians in the first place. Now im not saying that's the reason he got banned, but it could be that he did got banned faster because of it. 

22 minutes ago, Reetzweet said:

One thing we do have to avoid people: Not EVERY russian is a cheater. And you boys from Finland... I wasn't witness to this situation, but let's not get prejudicid. Most Finnish people don't like Russians in the first place. Now im not saying that's the reason he got banned, but it could be that he did got banned faster because of it. 

No one knew he was russian until he said it himself. 

Now who is prejudicing who? 

Well what ever. Because of this case I told Adam to remove my admin rights because of disbelief on admins of hells server. I don't want to have anything to do with this.

29 minutes ago, Reetzweet said:

Total BULLSHIT. I didn't even know he was russian before he said it. Now that is just total bullcrap. Nice prejudices m8. Good to know. I have nothing against russians. Most of you do.

In general, I can play on your server, or do I continue to avoid the admins? I think if I was a cheater, I would not tear my hair out to prove his innocence, was enough for me to go to another server and there raise their stats. I would like to just hear the final answer. In the meantime, I'll go to sleep, duty calls. Good Night, Hellshammer's

1 minute ago, Zaluponos said:

In general, I can play on your server, or do I continue to avoid the admins? I think if I was a cheater, I would not tear my hair out to prove his innocence, was enough for me to go to another server and there raise their stats. I would like to just hear the final answer. In the meantime, I'll go to sleep, duty calls. Good Night, Hellshammer's

I don't care. Please remove my admin rights.

@Landola, @Petebeast,

You react as being stung in the butt by 14 wasps. So now I know for sure I have a valid point. Funny how you try to twist my words by saying I'm prejudiced, because all you Finnish boys keep shouting how Russians can't be trusted in the first place. And you knew very well he was Russian, you are both pretty damn smart guys.