Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
Drunker

BF1 what mode?

Conquest all the way and normal as fuck. More popular and best players play it, including ESL players and twitch streamers.

I like Operations but its just fucking campers everywhere with snipers. Most of these low life campers are not even bother to play objective, they just wanna snipe.

If u pay HC server then fine, but dont come to beg my money to that shit. Its 60 healt in HC u dont even get it. How tha fuck can u? u even havent play the game. U dont know anything about the damage of the weapons. There is gona be so many one shot kill weapons in HC that its gona be a camping fest. But thats the way u wanna play? fine pay the server.

3 minutes ago, Tonts@HD said:

If u pay HC server then fine, but dont come to beg my money to that shit. Its 60 healt in HC u dont even get it. How tha fuck can u? u even havent play the game. U dont know anything about the damage of the weapons. There is gona be so many one shot kill weapons in HC that its gona be a camping fest. But thats the way u wanna play? fine pay the server.

I know more about the game than you and i dont play it, i dont know where did you pick up the 60% bullshit, but recent news is, the damage will be modified, not the health.

and read my post again, i didnt say "HURR DURR PUT HC ON THE SERVER NAO"

and where dafuq did that come from? i thought were a community here, you look like you want to decide what happening to the server on your own, i get it youre gonna be paying part of it, but this is not how you should approach things...