Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
eX-DariuS

Our BF1 Server is Online

I dont know whats going on , seems like EA fucked us anyways , but i rented the server now for 43$ , they ddint give us 3 or 6 month options

We cant have country selection only able to rent region which was EU , i dont know , we dont even have kick or ban options thats all i know atm ..

we cant have more than 6 maps , we can set vehicle spawn timer and so on but servers shown custom

anyways

Hellshammers.net | CQ LARGE Best Maps | HadeS Wrath

Vehicle respawn timer : %50

Soldier Spawn Timer : %50

Server Ticket Count : 200%

thats all i could do

thanks EA for ruining this game and communities , good work , keep fuckin your fans

got a refund

you take your time please
Support Thank you for waiting.
you Its ok , you're welcome
Support  May I know why you want to refund the rental server?
you you know we had so much hype for every bf franchise release? so much awesomeness , been running gaming communities since 1998 , and since bf2 times we had servers and epic community , now i want to understand , why did EA ruined it for us why? i dont have anything against EA but why you hurt your fans WHYYY , we had so much hype and hope to make our community bigger with this game , and now what do we get? we cant choose countries we want rent in , in 3rd party providers we were able to rent from any country , now only choise is EU , cmon , we cant have awesome plugins , set up custom rules , auto messages
you the list goes on
you i rushed with happiness when i saw rent a server came online and rented it then disappointment unfortunately until EA/ DICE fixes it and supports us again then ill rent it again
Support I can completely understand your concern.
you for now i dont want my money goes to waste since all of my members are against it .. sorry for being kinda rude but im sure you feel our pain
Support Well, as far as I know, the rental servers are not refunded but could you please allow me a moment so that I could discuss the issue with the Expert team?
you yes please do , because im really angry , sorry
Support Thank you for waiting.
you its ok
Support May I have the Order number please?
you one moment
you RECEIPT Order Number: ------
Support Please be advised that this is the one time exception we are providing you the refund for this issue. Thanks for the Order number. Allow me a moment to check the details.
you i know and im really thankful for what you did for me
Support It is my pleasure assisting you.
Support Daria, you would be happy to know that as per your request, I have refunded the rental server for you.
you thank you very much , and please let them know to fix this things , please dont ruin this big community , we have been very loyal to this franchise , BF got fame by gaming communities who supported this game franchise for years and kept it alive we still own bc2 servers and supporting it a game that old still alive thanks to communities like ours , so please dont drive bf1 into grave , support us because we have been loyal
you thank you very much and sorry for taking your time and thank you for helping me out with this matter
Support I thank you for your feedback.

Next time wait longer.. told ya it sucks at the beginning:D If they gonna fix the shit later it is ok but right now it is fucking useless to host a server:D

"rent a server now and you can rename it + adjust a 4-5 settings. Have you heard about the best advantage hosting a server? you can even choose the region where it should be! No no no useless country setting, only setting a region! You see its so easy, get your server today!"

Just now, eX-DariuS said:

it wasnt  about the money omg man , read what i wrote in support

I did but that's nothing new what they said 1-2 weeks ago so don't undarstand ur frustrating if u should know what u baying as been said before by EA. 

5 minutes ago, N1colasCage said:

I ll stick to rainbow six until they are not fucking arround anymore

be careful if you got a nvidia graphic card. They fucked up the latest driver:D Some people only got around 12 fps in rainbow six siege + max 50% usage of the gpu^^

55 minutes ago, GERElliot said:

be careful if you got a nvidia graphic card. They fucked up the latest driver:D Some people only got around 12 fps in rainbow six siege + max 50% usage of the gpu^^

wth i upgraded it since i thought make new bf1 update better

they released this driver due bf1 fall patch many shits changed

sli had issues in bf1 with previous version now let me test it