Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
Pelihulluus

Hello everyone!

Hello! My name is Jani from Finland. I decided to give this a shot because it would be cool to play with people on voice chat. Also I have always had good squads with you guys :)

I only play BFBC2 from time to time.

My other hobbies are playing the guitar, hiking, philosophy and such, listening to music.

Beer tastes like crap. Does anyone honestly enjoy it? :P

On 19.01.2017 at 10:47 PM, Pelihulluus said:

Hello! My name is Jani from Finland. I decided to give this a shot because it would be cool to play with people on voice chat. Also I have always had good squads with you guys :)

I only play BFBC2 from time to time.

My other hobbies are playing the guitar, hiking, philosophy and such, listening to music.

Beer tastes like crap. Does anyone honestly enjoy it? :P

What the actual... How old r u? And how many beers have you tried? And how many of them were from eastern EU? 
I dont like most casual beers, but come on son, not even those flavoured? Honey beer? Apple beer? Anything? 

On 21.1.2017 at 1:47 AM, ReveN said:

What the actual... How old r u? And how many beers have you tried? And how many of them were from eastern EU? 
I dont like most casual beers, but come on son, not even those flavoured? Honey beer? Apple beer? Anything? 

I've never seen apple or honey beer, it seems that they sell only reindeer piss here lol

On 21.01.2017 at 0:47 AM, ReveN said:

Flavoured beers?! Hah! Gayyyyyyyy! umad

Only kriek and ginger are halal

2 hours ago, Pelihulluus said:

I've never seen apple or honey beer, it seems that they sell only reindeer piss here lol

1 hour ago, Ruoja said:

Flavoured beers?! Hah! Gayyyyyyyy! umad

Only kriek and ginger are halal

sommersby, reds, we have plenty of them. Well lets not call it beer, cus its like 50% beer 50% juice, and some ppl can drink those two separately  and its fine, but mixing them makes some big butthurt :P. Duuno what is it all about, but yesterday i drinked 3 100% beers, and they were just so tasty, so good, i could drink 10, name was Braniewo, its from mazury in Poland. And it is so awesome af. :D

1 hour ago, ReveN said:

sommersby, reds, we have plenty of them. Well lets not call it beer, cus its like 50% beer 50% juice, and some ppl can drink those two separately  and its fine, but mixing them makes some big butthurt :P. Duuno what is it all about, but yesterday i drinked 3 100% beers, and they were just so tasty, so good, i could drink 10, name was Braniewo, its from mazury in Poland. And it is so awesome af. :D

Yeah Braniewo is good ^^ (the one with a golden dragon on it, right?)  Lately I made a list of drinkable beers for homeless people. :D - Romper is delicious and złoty denar chmielowy is the best! I'm sick and tired of all those craft beers cause they all are IPAs APAs and other upper fermentation shits that all taste the same... I miss good cold pils or dunkel lager :mr-feel:

10 hours ago, Ruoja said:

Yeah Braniewo is good ^^ (the one with a golden dragon on it, right?)  Lately I made a list of drinkable beers for homeless people. :D - Romper is delicious and złoty denar chmielowy is the best! I'm sick and tired of all those craft beers cause they all are IPAs APAs and other upper fermentation shits that all taste the same... I miss good cold pils or dunkel lager :mr-feel:

yup, that the one ^^. It doesent leav that untasty flavour in ur mouth, like most of those shitty commercial beers does.