Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
jekicsgo

Hello guys!

Hello. My name is Jere and I'm from Finland. My ingame name is Jeki

I'm 19 years old CS:GO player (rifler/awper) and my dream is to have a team with nice and relaxed teammates who wants to win and wont ragequit or surrender before the game is over. My rank in MM is supreme and on Faceit level 5 but I'm improving all the time! The team would maybe help with this ;) 

I'm studying safety and security and I'm going to graduate this spring. After my military service (starting in July) I'm probably going to work as security guard and trying to apply for the police school.

Feel free to add me on Steam: My profile

And yes, I like beer, my favourite beer brand is SOL.

PS. I'm so sorry about my bad English but hopefully you'll understand! In CS:GO I know important callouts so it's not a problem in game :P 

4 hours ago, SNTNL said:

Youre joining the miliraty too? Dope

Not "too". From wikipedia:  Conscription in Finland is part of a general compulsion for national military service for all adult males

So you have to "join" the military, but I don't take it as "have to". I believe that I'm going to enjoy my time in the military! Many "soldiers" says here that military is the best time of you life.