This is Hellshammers theme

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Buy Now
postaldude89

Hi all Hells community!

Hi guys!

My name is Marco, i'm 27 years old, known in bf as postaldude89. 

I'm from italy and i love wine, beer, good food, literature, girls, the summer, movies and of course battlefiled ;) (not necessarily in this order muhahahaha)

After a long pause i have been back to bf bad company 2 and i found surprisingly some servers still up, and mostly HeLLs where i spent lot of time. That's why i decided to visit hells community forum and join u. I'd rly like to improve my bf experience becoming member of a team or clan to play toghether and communicating strategically all the time. Nothing serious like e-gaming clearly, still for fun but with head and teamplay which i really focus on every game and every time i play, not only in video-games.

Feel free to contact me and to join with me the hells servers for some hell games XD

Nice to meet u all, guys.

See ya ^^

Hello! nice to know you :) 

3 minutes ago, Ruoja said:

Good and cheap wine is good! I prefere spring though. I'm dying if the temperature is higher then 23 C degrees :mr-feel:

my summer is +50 c and winter is -2-3 c and all day, everyday, all year sand storm and dust herpderp

be happy for your 23c or i fk you up mate :derp:

1 hour ago, BARZANY said:

Hello! nice to know you :) 

my summer is +50 c and winter is -2-3 c and all day, everyday, all year sand storm and dust herpderp

be happy for your 23c or i fk you up mate :derp:

I am happy stupid. That's why I said I love spring umad

I also damn the Gods for June, July & August for I can't leave my cold stone basemant in those months...