This is Hellshammers theme

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Buy Now
Sign in to follow this  
jekicsgo

HellsHammers CS returns...

Hello.

First, I want to apologize my bad English, hopefully no one cries blood because of that ;) 

So, HeLLs gaming community doesn't have as many csgo players as I'd like to have. That's why I decided to bring back HellsHammers csgoteam with a finnish roster. We're not ready yet, but I believe and hope that our roster is finished (hah ;)) before March. 

First, we're going to play on faceit (normal pugs and some faceit tournaments) and when we think we're ready, we start to play pcw matches and hopefully we play on some day for example on ESEA leagues. We don't promise anything much and big but we're going to do our best so we can bring HellsHammers to the top and make it famous.

Faceit teampage: https://www.faceit.com/en/teams/4ab4c450-d02b-4488-ac6a-6c2a30d57d99

steam teampage: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/HellsHammers

i'd be grateful if someone could make our cs team some awesome avatars :troll: and some "motto" would be great also. i'm using atm #NotGuilty which I found on ur TS servers, i hope it and this whole team thing is ok for everyone.

ask if u have something you want to know. 

Thank you for this great work ..

i will try get you the correct logo , we ditched sum logos in past , so im working on a new one ..

everything starts from nothing so in time i hope it gets better and you will have my support ..

i can even rent you servers for training and so on ..

2 hours ago, eX-DariuS said:

Thank you for this great work ..

i will try get you the correct logo , we ditched sum logos in past , so im working on a new one ..

everything starts from nothing so in time i hope it gets better and you will have my support ..

i can even rent you servers for training and so on ..

i appreciate all your kind words and your willing to make a new logo for us.