Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
Sign in to follow this  
eX-DariuS

Reetzweet No More HeLLs member

1st time in Hells i had to ban someone which this is something i never wanted but Reetzweet have crossed lines multiple times 

1- Admin Abusing in BC2 , mutliple times warned but didnt get kicked for giving him 2nd chance 

2-Causing troubles between members and leaders

3-bashing leaders in past calling them racist and bad names

4-Heavy Profanity towards other belief for no obvious reason

5- Causing chaos and flame wars in community , if there is one problem he would come and make it bigger

6-Disrespecting towards me , no its not personal as i am a troll and can take sarcasm from others but he really crossed his line 

==========

Once i remember , in a topic he was answering me in weird way and i also answered him in the same way he did , then he started going further with his bashing , so this was the P.M i send to him for being a better person

78c3ea749199168158b2fb496b3d564b.png

say whatever you want , after his disrespect i simply went to him apologized even i was not the one who did wrong but i was being a leader and went to him as you see in the message above 

yet he kept bashing me for no reason and causing chaos and turning people against me

---

even today he started sending me weird PM and bashing me there with big talks , i told him enough is enough stop this otherwise you are done , yet he didnt stop..

he is not 30 years old why? i dunno why lol but a guy like this and he says he have family and children , man im worried about the kids .. seriously .. 

and no for some reason i dont even believe he has a family nor a degree of psychological crap he is always talking about cuz a person like this with this degree never talks in this way .

plus his name , we dont believe its real , i made a research to find his stuff , seems he chose a name of a very famous person  , so no one can find his reality anyways its over ...

i hope something like this will never happen again

I am sorry for Dani and his friends but this was right action to do. 

I didn't want to have anything to do with him since we talked in WhatsApp about immigrants and problems with ISIS. He crossed the line of being critical and being racist too many times so I had to block him because I am sick of people who suspect everyone because of their religion or their nationality or political views.

700b663b26923ed8375f03a86ae1e95c.png

lol we had problem with drunker and barzany and look what he brought up

yet some members here are upset saying he wasnt racist .. oh man 

240b5ddec155268d6acc5d62a1cf652d.png

so... uhm goats . im not even arab , just cuz im a muslim he calls me that .

moral of this matter is this guy even admin abused in past

@Hawk @Landola59 @BARZANY  can confirm this .. and i didnt act since i said let hawk deal with him but everything has a limit

1 minute ago, Landola59 said:

I am sorry for Dani and his friends but this was right action to do. 

I didn't want to have anything to do with him since we talked in WhatsApp about immigrants and problems with ISIS. He crossed the line of being critical and being racist too many times so I had to block him because I am sick of people who suspect everyone because of their religion or their nationality or political views.

oh lol .. i knew he is Islamophobic but in that degree that he started bashing me when i wasnt even talking to him in past and i was very curios why this guy is always aggressive towards me then i went to apologize for doing nothing wrong thou just to figure out .. he is mentally sick thats all ... 

1 hour ago, Landola59 said:

He basically broke 1/2 of the forum rules.

This community is not for politics or religious talk, neither any racism is accepted. HeLLs isn't like that and never will be.

62518369.jpg