This is Hellshammers theme

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Buy Now
Ptuch

DICE Community SQDM Tournament

Hey HELLSHAMMERS, we got a DICE Sponsord, SQDM Tournament comming up where we will play with 8 clans against eachother! if your intrested to sign up with HELLS clan, contact us here, or on discord https://discord.gg/T78pd94, or steam, we already at the moment have 6 clans ready and signed up, FLY, ALLBF , FFF, TWITCH, DOGTAGS , GoSu, dates will be discussed with the spokespersons for each team and must be agreed upon with eachother!

2 hours ago, eX-DariuS said:

there is nothing to lose if we able to join whether its fake or real .. so @Hawk  you can take care of this since its bc2?

Nice i take it, you and Hawk will take the lead for HELLS clan and prepare 4 members ? right now we just need 1 more clan too join! 

we will do it the same way we did it last time and discuss every detail 1 week ahead of time,  note down and inform all the players ahead of time so that there are no surprises

This could just be a bunch of imposters, unless you give us something real that it comes directly from DICE, i dont think we will participate, atleast not under my lead.

And a little EA icon next to the server name in ingame server browser is not proof of official DICE servers, people are modding the server files since like 2 years ago.

dude its not DICE of course rofl .. u think dice have time to care about bc2? its just you guys shouldnt say dice sponsoring us , man am over 30 years old , we aint a kid here we r all grown ups .. but i said let hawk take care of it even if its fake why not participate , arent we here to have fun?

18 minutes ago, monkeyshotg said:

Is there anybody in HELLS clan that can pick up the role of Hawk and form a 4 man squad too play?

I do not think that will participate no Hells