Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
VANUCCI

Rainbow 6 [PC] Players

Just now, BARZANY said:

Yep 

All i play is bf4 and bf1 nothing else haha

I found bf1 to be great ... until the Game serve rental programme came out and i was like WTF, they killed it. :( you guys not consider a bf1 server ?

If you got one, i'd prob install the game again and play it, think they reduced it to 4 man start or 6 man. 

3 minutes ago, VANUCCI said:

I found bf1 to be great ... until the Game serve rental programme came out and i was like WTF, they killed it. :( you guys not consider a bf1 server ?

If you got one, i'd prob install the game again and play it, think they reduced it to 4 man start or 6 man. 

There are many changes in servers now, darius rented a server a while ago dont remember what happen to the server now

57 minutes ago, BARZANY said:

There are many changes in servers now, darius rented a server a while ago dont remember what happen to the server now

lets see if he sees this and comments, i'll reinstall regardless though 

5 minutes ago, ONEMANARMY said:

Hey Vanucci,

didnt meet u here before, checked your initial post, u were way before my time in here ^^

u probably talking about r6 siege right? never been into it but i am still in love with r6 vegas 2 (at least with my modded version)

Hi o/

Yeah siege, love the game, have you considered giving it a shot ?

Yeah i uninstalled after 44 hours, didnt liek the direction the game was going in, battlefield makes the same mistake of asking dick heads like level cap what the game needs and that guys a donut. 

I have a mate who plays a RPG on Arma3 he plays a prosecuter :/  

More than welcome to game on r6 with myself any time. Where are you based ? US EU Asia 

7 minutes ago, ONEMANARMY said:

nah i play arma in a very unique way with almost 50 gbs of mods, hyper-realism with ballistic shit and so on

kk, germany so EU ^^

Im uk but play with a couple EU so time frames would match if you get it. 

I tried arma Im too impatient for the length of time the game takes to see action :D

hahahah if u got the time and patience 2 get along with the mods i use its an awesome experience, i act as zeus so i basically can decide when we are in contact, using that many mods make pvp matches basically impossible, and i guess coop aint what u searching for ^^

kk, i might get it later today, just need 2 finish some uni stuff 1., add me on steam (manucss, seal pic)

Just now, ONEMANARMY said:

are there any dlcs u consider necessary or highly advisable cuz i need 2 know the exact price, relying on paysafe cards for steam purchases

DLC is included in base price. Only thing thats extra is season pass which doesnt really give any benefits other than all operators a week early, its really just a way to support the game. No pay walls