Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
Tbar

Tbar's Membership Application

About:

About Me is a Book!

Lets try and make this short and sweet without looking like I am something other than a gamer and Game Site lover.

Past
Game Admin -www.Bigpoint.com - Deepolis - retired game now
Game Admin -www.ibgames.com - Staff-Promotion/Advertising/Marketing
Game Admin - AirAttack - Air game now closed

Current
President - ToW Club www.tidesofwar.net
Site Admin - www.tidesofwar.net

I  have hobbies:
RC Cars, Trains and Robots.
Wood working
Internet Gaming
Computers
Programming
Glass etching and painting

Playing Games! :
Star Trek - Currently Head Dude for ToW Star Trek Fleets @  http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online
World of Warships
World of Tanks
FighterBase ( Flight game in beta  )

Beverages:
Beer
Mountain Dew
Beer
Milk ( with CC Cookies)
Beer
Black Cow ( Vanilla Ice cream and root beer float)
Beer

Toys:

I got a lot. :)

Other:
Loves Team Work
Loves Teaching
Loves Learning and Expanding my Visions
Loves weman
Loves Man Movies - Action packed with T/A <eg>

I own https://www.tidesofwar.net  A Gaming Community ( Sponsored by TowNet and Administrated by ToW Club ). Open to public. Been Online for 18 years. We are small.. and like that. The Game Enigma Rising Tides was developed at ToW and with ToW Community Members.    Like Minded -  Pro Game Players 
Also a fan of Tamen's work with IPS and Skins .. want to meet this talented guy :)  Also would like to toss out an idea I have to link various Game Community's to a Virtual 3D On-line Shopping Mall where most tenants are Game Related Products

Invited by: Me, I ran down your site via IPS Community Site. I like to have a list of sites that use IPS .. I visit for "ideas". When I find a game site with IPS... I get all hot and bothered.. lol. Must know more about the group etc.. :)

View full apply