Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
colosso

Bad loosers like to mute

i will just say I will not answer to any coments ... There are quite some bad loosers just because i am in top 3 players ever in sserver I got muted ...

p. s.

just because you say otherwise its bullshit and you know it i know I will continue muted because of bad loosers ... but who cares when I know i am the best ...

There are quite some bad loosers just because i am in top 3 players ever in sserver I got muted ...

So you being in top 3 is the reason why there are "bad loosers" that mute you? Interesting.

4S6Mmd4.gif

just because you say otherwise its bullshit and you know it i know I will continue muted because of bad loosers

And i thought my english is bad. 

so if you are treated with such a lack of respect  and you cant do nothing about it... Maybe... you just should

GTFO.gif

Your skill and time are not worth being wasted with "bad loosers" in such "rude" servers. 

Colosso found another Clan or Community ...
then I wonder, how old are you? you look very childish ...

Ps Do not want to, but being the N1 in a game I do not think it's so important, life is out in a little room to play PC ...

18 hours ago, colosso said:

I know i am the best ...

yes, the best camper for sure..

Colosso, why you do not find another server for your "number one" vanity?

We would all be better.

24 minutes ago, LuckyGregor said:

Did you get that new internet you were talking about for a year and half?

Oh and you need to clarify: are you da best or only top3?

I was waiting for your reply to "your old friend" colossus :P:D;)

:pst: