BARZANY

A new theme for hells?

No chatbox? Get the hell out. Also very disappointed with the Instagram button linking to your Invision page, not some nice tiddies. :pst:

#3 for me, prefer it over #1 because of the contrast. Good job overall!

Just now, Kheftiu said:

No chatbox? Get the hell out. Also very disappointed with the Instagram button linking to your Invision page, not some nice tiddies. :pst:

Its the copyright link :DudeComeOn:i have many more themes

I have added this theme here as an optional for hells members you can change the theme from bottom of this page

i chosen the number 2 because i like it so take a look :) 

2 hours ago, BARZANY said:

I have added this theme here as an optional for hells members you can change the theme from bottom of this page

i chosen the number 2 because i like it so take a look :) 

Really like the simplicity and minimalistic look of it! However, a different background (not just fifty shades of g(r)ay) would look better on it I believe. Right now it looks kind of plain. Player ranks aren't displayed in their respective colors. Columns are arranged in a weird way (aligned to the right; icons not arranged seperately); check screenshot for reference.

icon arrangement.jpg

3 hours ago, Kheftiu said:

Really like the simplicity and minimalistic look of it! However, a different background (not just fifty shades of g(r)ay) would look better on it I believe. Right now it looks kind of plain. Player ranks aren't displayed in their respective colors. Columns are arranged in a weird way (aligned to the right; icons not arranged seperately); check screenshot for reference.

any suggestion for the background image? 

10 hours ago, BARZANY said:

any suggestion for the background image? 

This would fit the general color scheme and the minimalistic approach: https://www.pexels.com/photo/lights-night-blur-traffic-8395/

Consider this nothing more than an example, not everyone will like it. But it's hard to find gaming related backgrounds that aren't copyrighted, pexels.com and unsplash.com don't offer many if them. Also added a screenshot so you don't have to add it into your code yourself.

example.jpg