Kheftiu

Recent claims of Regulars cheating

Hello everyone,

as you may or may not have noticed, there have recently been a lot of players accusing 3 specific players on our server to be cheaters.
The three players in question are:

1. @weavii
  2. aR0n
  3. LordOfSushi

With weavii being a long time player (and also an enemy player in the past clan war against DU4) and aR0n and LordOfSushi at least being regulars, I want to go a little more into detail about why these claims should be taken seriously nonetheless.
After a few general reasons I will go into detail regarding every of the three players. A TL;DR can be found at the bottom.

General reasons

1. Right now there is growing discontent on our server. Many (including long time players) claim there are not only hackers on our server, but the admins are not doing anything against them.
  2. We have a lot of players leaving after rounds of getting dominated by the above players.
  3. Almost every round there are players (including myself) voting for a !mix, therefore saying teams are not balanced. With this happening almost every round (even right after a successful mix), I believe many players to be growing frustrated and leaving the server as a consequence.
  4. A server known as (or at least rumored to be) cheater friendly does not attract new players or members.
  5. A half-empty server due to the above mentioned reasons does not benefit anyone.

Details on weavii

First and foremost, weavii dominates rounds at the moment. As an example, during one of today's matches he managed to secure 44 kills while the entire opposite team ended up with 66 kills.

Secondly, the amount of kills per minute he has at the moment is extremly high. Click this for reference. In an earlier match today he manged to raise his stats from 29/3 to 55/6 within 6 minutes. That is 6 kills/minute, respawn times not accounted for. Our entire Top 10 ends up at just above 1 kill/minute. Click this for reference. 

The time he needed to secure server rank 24 is exceptionally low compared to the two players above and below him.

Name Points Activity Time Kills Deaths KPD HS Hpk
22 Russian Federation[SPARTAN] stalker041 67,928244 Points 84.99% 14d 19:30h 23,476 14,938 1.57 2,071 8.82%
23 Switzerland[HAXX] SUI MrSmith 67,803177 Points 90.85% 6d 18:38h 15,804 7,043 2.24 1,621 10.26%
24 Switzerland[DU4] weavii 64,6001,167 Points 99.90% 3d 23:02h 11,509 4,635 2.48 1,419 12.33%
25 Slovakia[HeLLs] MarZ_SK 62,510-68 Points 72.61% 42d 16:51h 60,566 53,692 1.13 5,630 9.30%
26 Italy[HeLLs] MjPr 58,846-27 Points 9.88% 21d 05:42h 26,576 24,260 1.10 3,983 14.99%

Out of the fifty players he fought the most over the last two weeks, only 1 managed a positive K/D ratio (this being JO SETTE JO with stats of 12/11)

Details on aR0n
Same story as with weavii, aR0n has managed to rack up an enormous amount of kills within a short time.

72 Germany[o.0] 0o.o0 37,08792 Points 95.23% 8d 17:41h 13,269 10,750 1.23 2,441 18.40%
73 Hungary[Invalid ] CsabaHUN140 36,960-11 Points 61.51% 5d 03:37h 9,212 5,165 1.78 1,121 12.17%
74 SwitzerlandaR0n 36,8641,505 Points 71.28% 1d 07:50h 3,945 1,484 2.66 419 10.62%
75 UkraineDFawkes 36,47959 Points 100.00% 7d 12:12h 9,746 9,849 0.99 1,218 12.50%
76 Russian Federation[Fart] Andruha7 36,050377 Points 75.80% 3d 06:09h 5,241 3,892 1.35 456 8.70%

Additionally, he ends up with a headshot percentage of 54% with his favourite weapon, the SPAS-12.

Weapon Name Modifier arrow_small_down_gray_17021_924d9b000869 Kills Kills % Deaths Deaths % Hs Hs % Hpk
SPAS-12 Combat SPAS-12 Combat 1.50 2,175 59.65% 13 1.50% 215 54.02% 9.89%

Needless to say, this is entirely off the charts and way above the average amount of headshots a good player should be able to achieve. For reference, @Hawk ends up at 18%, weavii at 23% and I myself at 22%.

Details on LordOfSushi

Same story, different protagonist.

79 Russian Federation[Invalid ] topor1979 35,369161 Points 94.59% 3d 09:02h 4,110 1,526 2.69 372 9.05%
80 PolandMATI(PL) 35,3430 Points 99.77% 3d 16:44h 6,320 4,315 1.46 764 12.09%
81 Netherlands[Invalid ] LordOfSushi 34,843340 Points 99.24% 1d 13:47h 3,533 723 4.89 503 14.24%
82 Russian Federationxoxa 34,6820 Points 89.87% 7d 12:42h 9,378 7,455 1.26 1,463 15.60%
83 Polandmadman_poland 34,48599 Points 95.05% 3d 06:25h 5,626 3,380 1.66 997 17.72%

Additionally, he is one of two players in our entire Top 100 who manages to get a KP/D ratio above 4 with the other player being vontoda. Their stats compared look like this:
(LordOfSushi on the left; vontoda to the right - please note the KP/D of our Top10 is just above 2, the graphs shown do not display this properly)

image.png.06c84a9b529ac1b532fd86558e3d0153.pngimage.png.26a794eaf955a619343b6ffa9721acd3.png

While vontoda manages this enormous amount of kills per death by simply playing sniper or assault combined a camping gameplay, things are different with LordOfSushi. His classes and weapons of choice do not indicate a camping gameplay:

Role arrow_small_down_gray_17021_924d9b000869 Time Joined Percentage Kpd
EngineerEngineer 1d 13:13h 106 times 93.81% 4.88
ReconRecon 0d 00:19h 7 times 6.19% 5.40

Weapon
Name Modifier arrow_small_down_gray_17021_924d9b000869 Kills Kills % Deaths Deaths % Hs Hs % Hpk
UMP-45 UMP-45 1.20 1,517 55.63% 17 2.96% 283 68.86% 18.66%
XM8 Compact XM8 Compact 1.20 737 27.03% 14 2.43% 121 29.44% 16.42%
RPG-7 AT RPG-7 AT 1.80 313 11.48% 13 2.26% - 0.00% 0.00%

What is especially baffling here is the amount of headshots he manages to achieve using the UMP-45: an incredible amount of 69%.
His KP/D ratios over the past three months may be inspected here. Additionally, NONE of the best 50 players he played against over the past two weeks managed to get a positive K/D ratio.

Conclusion and course of action
Due to the statistics listed above, all three of the mentioned players should be considered highly suspicious. While banning them would be an easy solution, I'd prefer to proceed with caution.
As a result I will ask every one of them to upload videos of their gameplay once I see them play on our server. If they agree to capture their gameplay, they are free to play for a few rounds. Unless gameplay is posted after a few rounds are complete, I will kick the mentioned players until a recap of their gameplay is posted. This comes down to two reasons:

1. We need to see their gameplay in order to verify whether they are actual cheaters or not.
  2. If they are NOT deemed cheaters, we are able to refer to these videos as proof once other players accuse them of cheating again. This benefits both the three accused players and us as a clan since their names can be cleared of cheating.

If you have objections against this or have a better idea on how to handle things (>inb4 "just ban them"), please let me know. Otherwise I will go on as mentioned above, starting tomorrow, 3rd of February 2018.

TL;DR
Three players are accused of cheating, the statistics are clearly against them. Instead of banning them I ask for recaps of their gameplay since all of them have been playing on our servers for quite some time. If not deemed cheaters, they are free to keep playing. Unless gameplay is provided, they will be kicked from the server.

Best regards and a good weekend,

Charlie/Kheftiu

Hello together and thx to Kheftiu,

some remarks and corrections from my side.

First of all.

We talk about 2 players not 3:

aRon and weavii are the same person (see screenshot) and he send me also via the weavii account on the forum a private message on the 4th of January.

I read it today because i read in the forum normally without log in. I wrote him now that he should join this upcoming discussion.

Maybe he can explain, i asked him one time but the answer didn't sound credible to me.

I still ask myself why somebody should use 2 names.

I know players they do, because of changing there playstyle temporary or perm (camper vs active, kd ratio focus vs objective based)

But 2 accounts with the same style?! thats new for me (just my 2 cents and mean nothing :) )

Second:

Kheftiu is right: a lot of complains and players leave after 1 or 2 rounds.

I also would say (compared to Rhraa Server) the Hells Server drop in the acceptence of players, because of a hygiene problem (from a external point of view).

@Kheftiu: I agree on every point that you wrote under "generel reason" and thank you that you brought this topic up even without a prove.

The server has a problem and thats a fact.

Third

There is no prove yet.

No prove that they cheat (beside there stats)

No prove that they dont cheat (all three are still on my list and i think!!! "something  aka Software"is helping them.

Fourth

I think since a few days that aRon/weavii maybe!!! use something like Dr.wise.

Software help weapon based.

Regarding Lordofsushi i'm sure that he use at least a macro which is since years heavy discussed cheat or not.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/920407-battlefield-2/41134019?page=1

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/80911/mouse-macros

He has no recoil with his weapons.

I asked him once and he answered that he burst (i do too, but not that fast) so i guess that his trigger finger has some help.

Is this all? I dont think so but i dont know.

I watched him a while, at least it doesnt look like a color hack (somebody bypassed him 4m below and killed me :D )

As a reference from my side:

https://www.gametracker.com/games/bc2/stats/sex machine 92/

He plays 99% sniper

First weapon

SV98 Snaiperskaya
Kills: 62,611

Time: 27d 22:52:44

Accuracy: 47%

Headshots 7,924

He do crazy stuff as a agressive sniper/recon and i thought more then one time that he cheat. After i checked his stats: not anymore.
One weapon only player.
The guys mentioned above can not be explained that way

Remarks to conclusion:
Video capture + stats to see if they can hold there stats while filming.
Every software help can be turned off or on.
No cuts just straight vid from 3 or 4 rounds like a normal gaming evening.

Have a good weekend and cu soon

Schnuffi

Battlefield  Bad Company 2 Screenshot 2018.01.02 - 22.27.25.80.jpg

Battlefield  Bad Company 2 Screenshot 2018.01.04 - 22.53.49.92.jpg

Thanks for the writeup Charlie, however there is little misinterpretation in stats of those player, the headshots are not calculated as a percentage of total kills, but percentage of total headshots, so if weavii has 52% headshots with SPAS, it only means that half of total the total of his headshots are made with SPAS.

You can also see absolute count of those headshots next to percentage, which is around 200 headshots for spas, with around 2000 total kills with spas (that is about 10% headshots-which is called HPK statistic - headshot per kill)

However the main problem is that these are the guys that most players complain abut, that is why we are doing this, if you see these guys ingame, make sure to inform them about this forum post and recording a clip. It will have to be recording of a good round, no one is interested in a 1.2 KD gameplay, we need their videos to be sure that they are good all the time (which they are when they are playing).

I would also like to add one name, but maybe thats just my feeling, its "Noobs|Killer" he went like 27/1 yesterday and the kills were really strange and out of nowhere.

1 hour ago, Hawk said:

Thanks for the writeup Charlie, however there is little misinterpretation in stats of those player, the headshots are not calculated as a percentage of total kills, but percentage of total headshots, so if weavii has 52% headshots with SPAS, it only means that half of total the total of his headshots are made with SPAS.

You can also see absolute count of those headshots next to percentage, which is around 200 headshots for spas, with around 2000 total kills with spas (that is about 10% headshots-which is called HPK statistic - headshot per kill)

Ahh, I see. Makes a lot more sense now. I remember being a bit confused about this a while ago, but didn't think too hard about it and came to this conclusion. Alright, this part is obviously wrong on my end, then. My apologies to those involved. Problem is, I can't edit my post anymore since I have done it once already. Thanks for clearing it up.

Regarding Noobs|Killer: I had the same feeling at some point, but didn't take and in depth look at him. Could have been just the occasional exceptional round one has from time to time. Anyway, will look out for him and see what he does ingame.

Also thank you @sChnuffi of doom for the input, that explains why both aR0n and weavii are from the same city/town. Did not notice this before. A little correction on my end here: He does not use two names, but two accounts. Our system tracks the different names one uses on the same account. So he's playing on two different EA/Steam accounts.

Regarding the macros you believe LordOfSushi uses: A friend of mine tried a macro just like that out in PUBG once (obviously without getting banned or penalized in any way, because PUBG has a shitty cheat detection). He didn't like it, but that was probably down to the macro being poorly written. Controlling the burst of any of the engineer's weapons is pretty hard, judging from my experience. While I'm really good at it with the MG36, I can't do it properly as an engineer. So you may very well be right there. A video of his gameplay should clear things up.

Hi all,

I get hackusations from time to time and usually it doesn't bother me. But getting hackustions from admins I take more seriously. Since I was active admin on BC2 servers myself, I know the frustration of the limitations of BC2 to catch cheaters. 

I know that most of the guys I met during clan war trust me, but it tires me to get votebans with ridiculous high amounts of votes without certain admins intervening. 

As for ar0n: I don't have a gaming rig myself anymore and I am using my brother's PC (because 144 Hz screen) to play some BC2 from time to time. Out of convenience, I was using his account in the past since it was already logged in. If ar0n is online, it is 99% me.

As for gameplay: I think this is a fair solution, I asked for the same thing in this situation. If you search my name on Youtube, there are some clan wars I recorded and some gameplay on Heavy Metal SC. That is of course before I learned about slugs on HC and SC is a completely different game. I propose to stream my gameplay publicly on steam with the account weavii, anyone should be able to request the stream at any time. Ofc I have to find the right settings first that don't affect my connectivity. 

Appreciate the work you guys put into the server and I wish we had something like a spectator mode so we could resolve this issue quicker.

Cheers,

weavii

2 minutes ago, weavii said:

Hi all,

I get hackusations from time to time and usually it doesn't bother me. But getting hackustions from admins/players who have admin permissions is disappointing. However, since I was active admin on BC2 servers myself, I know the frustration of the limitations of BC2 to catch cheaters. 

I know that most of the guys I met during clan war trust me, but it tires me to get votebans with ridiculous high amounts of votes without certain admins intervening. 

As for ar0n: I don't have a gaming rig myself anymore and I am using my brother's PC (because 144 Hz screen) to play some BC2 from time to time. Out of convenience, I was using his account in the past since it was already logged in. If ar0n is online, it is 99% me.

As for gameplay: I think this is a fair solution, I asked for the same thing in this situation. If you search my name on Youtube, there are some clan wars I recorded and some gameplay on Heavy Metal SC. That is of course before I learned about slugs on HC and SC is a completely different game. I propose to stream my gameplay publicly on steam with the account weavii, anyone should be able to request the stream at any time. Ofc I have to find the right settings first that don't affect my connectivity. 

Appreciate the work you guys put into the server and I wish we had something like a spectator mode so we could resolve this issue quicker.

Cheers,

weavii

Thanks for your reply mate, appreciate it.

Maybe you remember me saying "weavii is not a cheater" in the past, since I used to do this at times (especially when you kept hitting choppers with those rockets of yours). The thing is, your stats have always been pretty good, but right now, they are way better than I remember them to be. I'm not trying to put a "You are a cheater"-tag on you here, but as things are, your presence on our server hurts us more than your absence due to the reasons stated under "General" for the sole reason of us being unable to say "He is 100% not a cheater". This has stopped me from stepping in on the votebans casted on you yesterday (also it was a good way to measure frustration among the rest of players). Had it gone through, your ban would have been lifted so you could provide gameplay anyways.

I felt like this was an appropriate approach given the time you have spent on our server and the general (positive) behaviour you have displayed. This is obviously both time- and nerve consuming for all parties involved and I would not have bothered with it if I did not believe it to be important.

A public stream (and a recording of such stream) would be perfect, but even an unlisted video on YouTube would do. It has to be current gameplay, though.

Thank you for your understanding, looking forward to your gameplay now.

Best regards,

Charlie/Kheftiu

These scrubs? I aced against them and with them ;) they always gave hardtime, but cheating? xd I was also checking lord of sushi, maybe he is walling, but i rekt his ass in sniper duels(i see him he sees me, we try to kill eachother) like few times in a row, that may be my godlike sniping skills ^^ , maybe he also plays with low settings, what gives him advantage in some maps to see enemy before enemy can see him, or he is just braindead kid that is wallhacking. Weavii, well he was always player that meant "this match wont be balanced until hells will join opposite team xd" soo, but he had his "bad days" too, few times served by me and @ONEMANARMY :>. But he never was suspicious to me xd, sometimes you just can be in good place and time whole match, and that will mean you gonna rekt everybody. And other time, opposite. xd

Ok, now i just checked sushi KDA, and it is damn high, so lets just keep an eye on him. 

just to let u know what i think,

never heard of that engineer dude, in general i very very rarely see cheaters on our server, some might disagree but i think i can see the difference between cheater play and good play (in this context i speak about cheaters who dont get banned after the first 5 kills by auto-admin)

regarding @weavii, i totally understand that u would like to see a prove, after we get to know each other we played quite some matches together (btw nice that u are more active again mate, we´ve been missing u on our server!), i got no doubt that he uses no cheats, would put my hand into fire for that, absolutely no doubt

the problem i see is the level the complainers are on, very many players on our server dont know what u are capable of accomplishing with an m136 at, slugs or decent quick scope abilities (and as always there is no easy solution for missing knowledge, mb even no at all)

to sum it up cant judge the engineer dude but only searching for a prove that weavii is cheating is a waste of time imho, still i understand that u want certainty but pls take my statements into account in that case

@Kheftiu  thx for the effort in any case mate!!

To clarify: This wasn't really a case of "I believe weavii is cheating" but more "I can't be sure he is not cheating", thus being unable to defend him (and our server) from such accusations.

Just finished watching @weavii stream for more than one hour straight as he immediately gave me the opportunity to watch him play when he joined the server. No aimbot, no wallhack. Super sensitive mouse (how the F can you play like this?), better gunplay than mine. Should you get better with grenades and C4 you'll get votebans every round. ;)

Cleared of all accusations as far as I am concerned.

On to LordOfSushi now. From what I have seen he rarely finishes a full round, meaning he either stops to join or leaves early. As a result, his stats at the end of a round do not stick out as much. I haven't really follwoed him around or joined his squad actively, so I don't really have any data to prove this claim. Will do so once I see him.

Glad this got cleared up quickly :)

@ReveN Had to resist rage quitting a few times, I remember ˆˆ

@ONEMANARMY Thanks man, see you on the battlefield!

@Kheftiu Completely appropriate to ask for game play, you did your job, no hard feelings. Yea should stop c4 myself ˆˆ

I will leave to stream open for now because it doesn't seem to hurt my connection. In case anyone else wants to checkout the stream: weavii on Steam

Good evening,

seems the discussion is on track.

@Weavii: No offense and sorry

Regarding the cheat topic with LordofSushi and "Noobs|Killer" i'm sure there is a way Forward to find a solution.

Dont get me wrong and i dont want to be the Party breaker.

All people that read this thread are fine now.

But one question from my side.

What about the Players that still think weavii cheats and the admins accept it?

I have no solution for that, maybe someone else have a idea.

The best that i have in mind is just a wish in the direction of weavii: Can you slow down your pace?

I'm really ashamed to bring up such a wish, but really have no glue how to handle it.

A banner "Weavii is online prepare to get killed frequently." will not work that the other Players stay i guess. (just kidding)

Sorry to bring that point up.

Cu Later and dont kill the Messenger

the-messenger-clipart-4.jpg

Well if you see anyone ingame accusing weavii, explain to them that we have verified that he is clean and that they can watch his gameplay anytime via stream, if they check it or not thats up to them.