Sign in to follow this  
Beverly

If you knew someone was cheating

If you knew someone was cheating or hacking would you be like, "hey!  I can do that too", or would you report them? 

Also, would it make a difference if that person was your friend or just another random in a game? 

I have been report my friends cos of hacking. And when i had my Arma2 DayZ mod server i notice that my friend was hacking so i banned him and reported him Result=Global Ban

u cheeky ........

well of course your friend messes up your server i would rape him .. 

but reporting them!!! they deserve it , but i would never report my friends , cuz eventually they will get caught anyways

u cheeky ........

well of course your friend messes up your server i would rape him .. 

but reporting them!!! they deserve it , but i would never report my friends , cuz eventually they will get caught anyways

I can't say that I have never reported anyone.  Obviously, who hasn't reported? :P

Anyway, I don't report friends.  But then again, if that person is hacking in some way that affects my own game play, then I will change servers and stop hanging out with them. 

It's slightly annoying to me when people hack and try to pass that off as real skill.  

Yes... its topic for Darius :>

I've banned so many ppl in BC2, A2 and BF3 that I cant count, but reportign isnt my shit... you would understand If you had grown up where I did, I just learned as a kid to deal with shit myself (like smashing ones fucking face)

I came here for girlfriend-cheating issues but ... anyway I would totally report him/her and my real-life friends wouldn't hack I mean who can risk getting banned from a mmorpg game or fps game that paid 50$. :/

I came here for girlfriend-cheating issues but ... anyway I would totally report him/her and my real-life friends wouldn't hack I mean who can risk getting banned from a mmorpg game or fps game that paid 50$. :/

did you ban your girlfriend for cheating on you? :D

... I mean who can risk getting banned from a mmorpg game or fps game that paid 50$. :/

Not worth the ban when you consider the investment. On just one of my MMORPG accounts, I have easily spent $300 in membership over four years time and I have two accounts on that game.  And, that's just for ONE game.  Not to mention the others.  Plus when you count in time spent playing the game, that could have been used for more productive (as in job/money making related) activities.  A ban for cheating, hacking, botting would wipe all that out.  As if it had meant nothing. Unfortunately being hacked can wipe all that out too as you lose your in game property or account to the hacker and then all that time/money you invested is gone just as easily.