Sign in to follow this  
Beverly

What are you watching now?

This past few weeks, I've been binging on the last few seasons of Mad Men on Netflix.  And, now I'm moving on to Medium, a show about a psychic housewife detective who has visions of murder. :P

This woman sees dead people, they actually talk to her. 

I watched this show when it was on TV, kind of fun to go back over the series and see episodes that I missed first time around.

The show is really sad sometimes, lots of death and violence and real life situations.  And, it's suspenseful too.  I get chills sometimes watching this show, how they deal with the supernatural. 

Anyway, what are you watching. 

I have not seen True Detective.  This is the first time I'm hearing about it.  The wiki on it looks really good.  Maybe it will be on Netflix streaming or I will just rent on DVD. 

Also, just today, started watching Hemlock Grove.  That show is fun but messed up. :P

Only on episode 2, at the very end, the guy's eyeballs just popped out of his head.  >.<

If that's a preview of things to come this could get weird. 

I watched Breaking Bad, so now Im watching Better Call Soul, but I think I'd like to see some other series.

I think about Lost. Someone who saw him? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411008/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
And I'm going to watch the Game of Thrones but I dont know if I can first read a book or watch serial http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Otherwise, I'm a big movie fan :D 

current shows im watching

Turns show made by amazon

walking dead -> waiting for the new season

vikings -> waiting for the new season

breaking bad^^

I love Vikings!  I watched it a lot when I had cable.  Don't have cable anymore.  They cut me off from free cable after two years.  Guess it was some kind of package deal for signing up to their internet service.  I will rent this on Netflix when I get the DVD subscription service.

I watched Breaking Bad, so now Im watching Better Call Soul, but I think I'd like to see some other series.

I think about Lost. Someone who saw him? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411008/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
And I'm going to watch the Game of Thrones but I dont know if I can first read a book or watch serial http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Otherwise, I'm a big movie fan :D

I watched Breaking Bad for awhile too.  For me, just too much 'drama'.  I didn't mind the violence so much.  When I am feeling less stressed, I will start watching it again. 

why not,

Normally i'm watching my series at pay tv(only advertisments after the show for 2 min:D) or at amazon prime instant video 99% of the time HD.

I'm so spoiled by Netflix, no advertisements.  When I had cable TV, it was one ad after another every 15 stupid minutes.  :(

I'm just as good without it.  :D

GoT , everyone knows what :D

Silicon valley series , best of the best seriously , laughing until i start crying because of my throat :D

Forever <--- very nice , sherlock like , mystery , and fantasy , also always funny

Agents of Shield , it gets better and better 

Daredevil new marvel series ..

Last Man On Earth , this shit describes my life :D

The originals <-- i like it since its related to the vampire diaries , now vampire diaries is shit , but the originals rocks .. all hail klaus 

GoT , everyone knows what :D

Silicon valley series , best of the best seriously , laughing until i start crying because of my throat :D

Forever <--- very nice , sherlock like , mystery , and fantasy , also always funny

Agents of Shield , it gets better and better 

Daredevil new marvel series ..

Last Man On Earth , this shit describes my life :D

The originals <-- i like it since its related to the vampire diaries , now vampire diaries is shit , but the originals rocks .. all hail klaus 

<3 Daredevil :D

I really got into this show lately.  That Kingpin Fisk guy is so evil and awkward.

It's interesting how they make 'the bad guy' so empathetic by showing his personal life and history.  In that way he's not just another cog in the story machine.

@beverly when i got nothing to do i watch breaking bad, I hate his wife.....

I'm good with my pay tv^^ and amazon prime is awesome for watching movies on pc,console. I mean I pay 49€ a year for premium shipping/prime instant video, perfect price for me because I get every month 1-4 packages with things i buy:D

@beverly when i got nothing to do i watch breaking bad, I hate his wife.....

I'm good with my pay tv^^ and amazon prime is awesome for watching movies on pc,console. I mean I pay 49€ a year for premium shipping/prime instant video, perfect price for me because I get every month 1-4 packages with things i buy:D

I have actually considered buying the Amazon prime because of everything it includes, not just the TV shows.

And yeah me too, I'm always buying stuff online at one site or another, might as well be Amazon.