Sign in to follow this  
Beverly

Bad habits you should stop, but probably won't

I have some bad habits, some I want to break.  Others I will hang onto.  Here are the top two:

Facebook:  Annoying how it takes up so much of my life if I bother to login.  But I have at least one friend on there who seems happy to see me when I finally login once a week, so I likely won't give this habit up.

I logged in for (what should have been) five minutes today and it turned into a full long hour of skimming the Facebook feed looking at all the stupid stuff people on my friend list posted.  Still more entertaining than TV at the moment.

Fingernail biting: yes, very nasty.  And, I try not to do it.  Lifelong habit.  So sometimes when I'm stressed, I nibble on my fingernail tips.  :(

Just a few of my annoying habits, share yours and say whether or not you want to break or keep them.

Skyrim is the worse habit i got right now :D

im kind of into the mods and making the game as realistic as it gets .. and spending hours and hours on it everyday ..

---

Smoking , i want to quit but i dont want to cuz i love smoking , i dont know why lol but its not like addicted to it but love to smoke 

---

purchasing expensive electronics even if i dont need it , yes , spending too much money on electronics which i dont need it , 

so far purchased over 10 gaming expensive mouses , and changing them every 6 months 

so far

razer ouroboros 

razer deathadder

logitech G700s 

Logitech MX MASTER

SteelSeries kinzu

razer mamba 

and so on

----

i have mor ebut this is all atm lol

I have few too. I think main is saying what I have on mind, then being honest and not giving fuck about other ppls feelings. Those will be my 3 worst habits

I also drink way too much tea.

I have a problem with blunt people and usually go ten miles out of my way to be subtle and not blunt.  I had to be blunt with someone yesterday and the roof literally ripped open.  It was not pretty, all this bottled up mess came out of me, stuff I had been hiding and avoiding talking about.  I don't like to vent but I could not shut my mouth.  I hope that never happens again.  It was hurtful.  But after the fact, he was like, ok so why didn't you tell me all that before? :P

I guess guys are different.

---

purchasing expensive electronics even if i dont need it , yes , spending too much money on electronics which i dont need it , 

so far purchased over 10 gaming expensive mouses , and changing them every 6 months 

so far

razer ouroboros 

razer deathadder

logitech G700s 

Logitech MX MASTER

SteelSeries kinzu

razer mamba 

and so on

----

i have mor ebut this is all atm lol

I can borrow one? :P

I buy cheap mouse, about $10, because they last two to three weeks.  One was chewed up by the baby kitty when she was teething.  She gnawed through the mouse cord.  Another time, she chewed the power cord and when I plugged it back up, it shorted out my computer.  :/

I wouldnt say its normal nowadays, but ppl say two things about me: I am honest and I am fucking freak... 

And I'd rather hear all the truth shouted in face than being backstabbed but person that I've trusted (not that I trust anyone...)

I wouldnt say its normal nowadays, but ppl say two things about me: I am honest and I am fucking freak... 

And I'd rather hear all the truth shouted in face than being backstabbed but person that I've trusted (not that I trust anyone...)

The backstabbing thing bothers me too and I try not to talk about people behind their backs, because words said in anger cannot be taken back or forgiven so easily.  I am just not confrontational and things bottle up for me; so I am likely to let bad situations fester until they boil over. 

I'm also a privacy freak.  I don't like my private business being spread around the internet, so I'm careful who I share with. And, I rarely trust anyone to talk about my real  life.  But I had this really amazing friend on Facebook and we talked about everything for a long time.  

Anyway, I guess she didn't value my privacy as much as I do and she screenied our Facebook convo and shared it with a guy on my Facebook friend list.  And, he sent me the pic.  I acted like it was no big deal but inside it ripped me up.   I have not spoken to her since. 

I really thought she was an amazing person, I just wish I had been able to see her for who she really was at the start. :/

The backstabbing thing bothers me too and I try not to talk about people behind their backs, because words said in anger cannot be taken back or forgiven so easily.  I am just not confrontational and things bottle up for me; so I am likely to let bad situations fester until they boil over. 

I'm also a privacy freak.  I don't like my private business being spread around the internet, so I'm careful who I share with. And, I rarely trust anyone to talk about my real  life.  But I had this really amazing friend on Facebook and we talked about everything for a long time.  

Anyway, I guess she didn't value my privacy as much as I do and she screenied our Facebook convo and shared it with a guy on my Facebook friend list.  And, he sent me the pic.  I acted like it was no big deal but inside it ripped me up.   I have not spoken to her since. 

I really thought she was an amazing person, I just wish I had been able to see her for who she really was at the start. :/

Yeah women... Such dickheads.

Never trust a person who bleeds for week once in a month and still dosn't die.

What comes to talking behind back, I am not so sure if this happens in adults world anymore. If this does, I think they should make new kindegarten for adults who didn't grow up.

Ager is fun guy cos he spells out the truth, thats why no one likes him. Except Darius but there is other reasons for that.

I am friend to every brave person who has balls to live life as it is, I have no remorse, either for others or for me. I'd rather die spitting truth with blood dripping out of my destroyed body than live long life full of regrets and unspoken truth. And if oyu dont like me becuase I say truth... you are lost

This 'girl' was 23, a military medic.  Not sure why she was acting 12 though. 

Yeah women... Such dickheads.

Never trust a person who bleeds for week once in a month and still dosn't die.

What comes to talking behind back, I am not so sure if this happens in adults world anymore. If this does, I think they should make new kindegarten for adults who didn't grow up.

Ager is fun guy cos he spells out the truth, thats why no one likes him. Except Darius but there is other reasons for that.

yay for women and their god like creation power.  lol :P