Hello everyone.

My name is Timotej but people call me Tim, I am 19 years old and I live in Slovakia. Ive just finished high school so I can spend most of the summer with my beloved BF4. Until now Ive mostly played MOBA games such as league of legends and some dota but when my friends stopped playing those I kind of lost interest in them and here am I playing battlefield. I play mostly on foot as engineer (because of naval maps) and my favorite weapon is bow. I know that thing is really bad but the feeling when get to kill someone with it is just priceless. 

Oh and I almost forgot to mention that I am hella shy so it might take some time before ill be able to talk to you guys on teamspeak.

Cheers !

welcome bro 

now im really happy i got a friend whos intrested in bow :D

i will add you and we can go to bow only server to mess with people, im a monster with bow :D 

but come to ts bro its ok i was also shy at first but once you get used to it you will come back everyday ;)

well man .. even back in university with all this shitty hard works i was always finding time to play .. also you dont have to talk on ts3 , you can just sit and listen that is all , because ts3 is best way to communicate and get latest news and events around here ..

BARZANY your friend list is full :o, sure ill play some bow only games with you but i have never played on bow only server before so i am not quite sure what to expect, well bows ofcourse but the server settings and stuff.

There will be time for playing, i am going on technical university so im sure there will be, you know, some homework like "Examine Frostbite engine."  ;)

edit: OH MAN almost 8K bow kills ? thats crazy... now i feel like a noob again :D

BARZANY your friend list is full :o, sure ill play some bow only games with you but i have never played on bow only server before so i am not quite sure what to expect, well bows ofcourse but the server settings and stuff.

There will be time for playing, i am going on technical university so im sure there will be, you know, some homework like "Examine Frostbite engine."  ;)

edit: OH MAN almost 8K bow kills ? thats crazy... now i feel like a noob again :D

hahaha yea i play with bow too much its just awesome weapon and so fun to play with 

i will try to remove someone later 

accept my request again 

Hey

I hope things work out for you here.  :)

I want to try out BF4 but don't think it would run on my computer.  

I don't use Teamspeak as I can't figure it out.  :(

Don't feel bad about the not talking thing, I rarely talk to new people-like when a clan mate adds someone new to the clan Skype call- and then i clam up.  At least until someone says, 'wow is she still in the call?'  :D

Hey

I hope things work out for you here.  :)

I want to try out BF4 but don't think it would run on my computer.  

I don't use Teamspeak as I can't figure it out.  :(

Don't feel bad about the not talking thing, I rarely talk to new people-like when a clan mate adds someone new to the clan Skype call- and then i clam up.  At least until someone says, 'wow is she still in the call?'  :D

or you were just spying on them :D

Well TeamSpeak is really easy to use. Also all plugins makes it really great software

I need a good Youtube tutorial.  If I can see it, then it's very easy to learn.  :)

or you were just spying on them :D

maybe. >.>

I can understand cvoky, When I started playing online games I was also shy in the beginning, but then I started to use all programs and start trolling people etc like dario:P

I'm not shy with people I know :P

With the online texting thing in games, I'm great.  I could meet a stranger and five minutes later, they would swear I'm their best friend.  I just know how to talk to people like that.  And, it really helps being social in a game, for things like organizing events and recruiting for a clan. But, talking one on one-like in person or Skype?  I have to build up to that :/

we all need time to get used to new things, we are funny animals :>

I'm so funny, you have no idea. :P

And yeah I hate change. It takes me forever to 'get' one thing but once i have it.  I put the death grip on that one thing.  And, that's the way I do things forever.  Why change something that works? 

i know what animal you are ...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

funny-black-goat-horns-heavy-metal-pics.

wow! They murdered my music :(

I'm not shy with people I know :P

With the online texting thing in games, I'm great.  I could meet a stranger and five minutes later, they would swear I'm their best friend.  I just know how to talk to people like that.  And, it really helps being social in a game, for things like organizing events and recruiting for a clan.

This, this right there is a gift... There was talk about what you want for birthday, this is what i want :D

Guys, I am taking a week long break from pc so I can get my rl shit together (next week basically), shouldnt take more than that. Just to let you know.

thanks for letting us know man ..

RL comes 1st and hope you get your shit together :D