BARZANY

I want to start with a new game, any suggestions? :D

so after the new update of bf4 the game became boring and its time for me to say fuck this and go on a new game 

i dont like every kind of games in fact i dont even play every games i just stick with one game and when i get boring i move to another one 

i used to play far cry 2 for so many years i left it because the game died and then bf4 came in, now dice fucked the game up with a stupid new patch they just broke it completely its unplayable at all for me

so do you have any suggestions for me? :D

uh..NO to gta and similar games i get bored even when i hear g.t.a :D sorry but i just dont see fun on this kind of games not my type at all

i say go with CS:GO .. try play ranked matches and so on improve yourself , its even good for our commuity , and we can then open new section , CS:GO has good future man .. and its a game can be played for decades and never get bored ... 

i say go with CS:GO .. try play ranked matches and so on improve yourself , its even good for our commuity , and we can then open new section , CS:GO has good future man .. and its a game can be played for decades and never get bored ... 

but isn't it old! or too late to play for me?

Its old but no new cs coming yet, they update only the old one. That game is so damn popular, over million gamers online. You really should start playing it barz, its really tactical game if you like such.

Twitch.tv and watchs some CS:GO players how they play. You can learn something there

but isn't it old! or too late to play for me?

its more popular than any fps games out there ..

and im sure you will nail it , you got the skills to learn and pwn .. believe me , if you get so good and start streaming to twitch , then holyshit .. many good cs go twitch streamers are rich as fuck ..

just saying its good for you 

its ok it makes me more powerful when i see someone cries in the game :D

but no cs.go is old i want to start with a new game because im always chasing leaderboards :D not bragging but i want to be good with something and to be on leaderboard with it xD

I am think that the worst in CS GO is CS GO, also there are plenty of germans with huge ego and suomi vittu perkele ppl whining that others are whining

try Arma3 coz when I see that CS goo is tacitcal game it makes my eye shed a tear

but there are no leaderboards in arma :( not game for kids :)

i also agree with ager ..

i always wanted someone like barz on arma 3 and im sure you will like it then learning how to script and run servers ..

im dying for someone to able run arma 3 servers and mods .. without any issue 

but where i can find someone like this?

so far no where 

i also agree with ager ..

i always wanted someone like barz on arma 3 and im sure you will like it then learning how to script and run servers ..

im dying for someone to able run arma 3 servers and mods .. without any issue 

but where i can find someone like this?

so far no where 

why? what could be so hard to mod the server and set it up?

why? what could be so hard to mod the server and set it up?

it hard man , so hard ..

go check it up , try to learn .. if you do so , arma community is very very huge .. thats why i want to support this game , i can investment 3 full machines from NFO servers , but hell , i dont have anybody to run this shits

with whitewolf and anotherone(uncle choco karol) we could easly make a server but... but it would be empty :>

well, darius you could talk to guy called Sa-Matra to get license to mod his server scripts to somethign we would like, a cooperation that would allow us to become popular once again. but we have nothign to give him back :(

i remember when we had 7 24/7 full servers in Arma2 and that was crazy

I can get ready files and everything if we need... ;)

the problem is player base .. 

we dont have any except for ager and his guys and they are maybe 4-5 , not so many .. 

if barzany goes there and focus on it , he can bring people in 

and we can , then create a good arma community ..

the reason i started this community , cuz i had barzany , and barzany had over 20 ready members to lure them in and he did .. then our foundation went success .. but we are not like this in arma .. thats what am scared of 

In my opinion its too late to start a community on this game imagine if we started demonlords at the times en bf4 released we would be much better

We need to start with a new game maybe arma 4 ?xD a new version of cs games ? Idk

Battlefront